1. Marriage

Note:- This is a fictional story and also I am not a Muslim so any Muslim reader I have no intention to hurt your sentiments,if their is any mistake please forgive me.

Nandini

"Nandini beta hame maaf kar dijiye" dhruv parents were asking for forgiveness from me but I couldn't hear anything apart from that he ran away from our marriage.

Yes it was our marriage today,Me and dhruv used to love each other. We were together for two years hidden from our parents and one day accidentally Manik bhaiya came to know about him.

He was very angry with me at first but then he understood that I love him and I want to marry him. He agreed to meet him on my instance and then took some test of him which he passed and nobody was more happy then me that he approved him.

He then talked about it to my parents, they did not agree at first as I was the first born daughter in the family after three generations after many complications, I was very weak and was kept in incubator for two months so they want to marry any cousin so I could live with them for forever. But Manik bhaiya made them agreed and hence today was the wedding but he ran away.

" Ji ab maafi maang kar kya fayda meri beti ki to zindagi barbad ho gayi" Ammi said holding me where I stood still.

"Ji ab hum maafi maangne ke alawa kuch kar sakte ho sake to Hume maaf kar dijiyega,hum ab chalte hai" Aryaman father said and he was gone with his wife.

I looked at abbu and ammi they were crying because of me  I had not selected Aryaman it wouldn't have happened.

Slowly I took my step backwards and ran to my room and closed the door. Sitting near the door I cried and cried until I passed out.

Manik

I come back after doing some last moment arrangement for Nandini wedding. Thankgod I reached one hour before otherwise she would have killed saying that she is leaving forever and I am not there with her. It's hurt that she is not going to be in this house from tomorrow and she is not going to irritate me with her naughtiness, she is not going to come in my room at any time with her weird demand and I don't have to make filter coffee for her before going to wake her up.Thinking all this my eyes turned glassy but I wiped it and getting down from car I opened other side door.

I bought her favourite chat from a nearby shop and went inside to see choti ammi and abbu crying and ammi and abbu consoling them.
From upstairs I heard alya who is nandini sister and mukti and navya who are my sister shouting nandini for opening her door.

" What happened" I asked keeping all the things in my hand over sofa.

" Manik " Choti ammi whispered and removing ammi hand hugged me.

" Choti ammi kya hua why are you crying and where are they shouting for nandini " I asked caressing her hair

" Beta meri Nandini ki zindagi barbad ho gayi , dhruv usse chor kar nikaah se bhag gaya" Choti ammi whispered breaking the hug making me shocked.

" What are you saying, ammi abbu ye kya ho raha hai" I asked them and they looked down.

"Manik acha hua tum aa gaye nandini darwaza nahi khol Rahi hai " Mukti said coming down,her makeup was all smeared due to crying.

" Darwaza nahi khol Rahi hai matlab kabse andar hai wo" I asked mukti hurriedly running upstairs.

" Pata nahi hamlog jab parlour se wapas aaye to pata chala ki dhruv ki ammi aayi thi uske baad nandini kab upar aayi kisiko ko nahi pata" Mukti replied me.