7.First kiss?

Nandini

8pm

I got down from the car and went inside to see alya, navya and mukti on the sofa bickering about something seeing on mobile,ammi and badi ammi in the kitchen ,abbu and bade abbu must be in his room and I don't know where he is because his car was not outside.

"Hiii girls" I said sitting on the sofa beside them.

"Hiii " They all said together and again got busy with the mobile but before I could ask them I heard ammi yelling my name from the kitchen.

"Nandu aa gayi beta" ammi asked when I went inside the kitchen.

"Nahi ammi, raaste mein hoon" I replied and she glared at me making me laugh.

"Kabhi sidha jawab nahi Diya jaata hai isse" Ammi said to herself making me and badi ammi laugh.

"Acha sorry,what are you making for dinner" I asked back hugging her.

"Teri badi ammi ka order hai ki Aaj sab kuch teri pasand ka hona chahiye " Ammi said making me happy.

"Awwww I love you badi ammi" I said hugging her and making her laugh.

" Acha mein change karke aati hoon" I said but ammi stopped me and she looked at badi ammi ,she nodded to ammi asking her to continue.

"Beta wo humne Tera saaman Manik ke kamre mein rakhwa Diya hai" Ammi said shocking me.

"What ,lekin kyu" I asked them.

"Nandu ,beta Tera nikaah hua hai Manik ke sath or yahi niyam hai" Ammi said making me understand.

"Lekin ammi I need time to accept all of this " I told her.

"Beta mein jaanti hoon par aise na baat karke,door rakhe to kuch badalne nahi wala hai ,kahi na kahi se to shuruwat karni hogi na " badi said caressing my hair.

"I know but itni jaldi kya hai " I asked with an irritated voice.

"Nandini ham tujhe kabse samjhane ki koshish kar rahe hai ,tu samjhati kyu nahi hai koi baat " ammi said sternly.

"Mein baat kar Rahi hoon na choti tu chilla kyu Rahi hai" Badi ammi told ammi and she made a face.

" Beta nikaah tere akele ka to nahi hua hai Manik ke bhi hua hai,uske liye ye sab Naya hai ,muskil hai ,ha par tere liye thoda jada mushkil hai par beta Manik Koshish kar Raha hai ,usne ek kadam liya to tu aadha Kadam le par kadam to badha" Badi ammi explained me.

"Thik hai ,par Mera room kisi or ko nahi milna chahiye " I said making a bad face.

" Kiski itni himmat hai ki tere room mein chale jaaye mere hote hue" She said kissing my forehead.

"Chalo mein aati hoon and I love you " I said kissing her cheek making her laugh.

Okay I can do it, come on I have come to this room like thousands of times.

"But that time you were not his wife" My mind said when I was standing in front of his room.
So now I am his wife and I can enter and stay in his room .

Without thinking much I opened the room door to see his blazer thrown on the sofa ,shit when did he came back ,I heard shower sound coming from washroom so I hurriedly looked for my luggage which was in corner, opening it I took my night dress and  without caring to close it I ran to open the door when I heard his voice.

"You are going to live in this room so you are gonna run every time you will see him" I heard him telling and I bit my lips before turning towards him.

" I was not running away , you were in the washroom so I was going to another washroom" I said whatever came in my mind.