11.❤️

Nandini

I woke up at 5 am due to the sudden urge to pee, I opened my lazily to see myself caged in Manik arms. I moved his arms carefully not to wake him up but he is actually a light sleeper.

"What happen" He asked in hoarse voice due to sleep.

" I need to go to washroom" I whispered replied.

"Hmm" He hummed removing his hand while I went to washroom.

After coming back I went to bed I saw him sleeping with his back facing him. I went closed to him and put my one arm around him when I felt him pulling my hand and keeping his hand over me. I put my leg around his waist and cuddling him I slept again.

Manik

I woke up with the banging sound on my door, moving nandini hand and leg from me I opened the door to see ammi standing there.

"Good morning ammi" I said to her in a hoarse voice.

"Good morning beta, Raat ko der se aaya tha kya abhi tak so raha hai" she asked me .

"Ha ammi 2 baje aaya tha mein sote sote 3 baje Gaye the" I replied.

"Beta shaam ko so jaana dobara ,par abhi tum or Nandini niche aa jao ,sabko tumse koi baat karni hai" she said caressing my hair .

"Thik hai ammi ham aate hai" I told her and closed the door after she went away.I looked at Nandini to see her cuddling with my pillow peacefully.

"Nandini wake up, it's 10am" I whispered caressing her hair going under the duvet but got no response.

"Bacha wake up na ammi is calling us" I whispered in her ears .

"Uhmm hmmm" she made some sound and turning toward me hide her face in my chest putting her arm around my waist.

"Nandu bacha listen na let's go downstairs,ammi is calling us then again you can sleep" I explained kissing her forehead .

"Coffee" She said opening her eyes moving her head from my chest.

"Go and get fresh I will bring it" I said .

"You are so warm I don't want to leave you" she whispered snuggling into my chest again making me smile.

"Chalo enough now ,get up " I said sternly moving away from her making her whine.

"I am getting you coffee, tab tak take out your clothes and brush your teeth " I said going out.

"Your coffee bache" I yelled coming inside the room.

"Coming" she yelled from inside and came out after brushing her teeth. After finishing her coffee she went to washroom taking her clothes while I went to other washroom to take shower.

When I came back after shower I saw nandini standing infront of her mirror murmuring something in a red anarkali suit,her hair hair was still wet.

"Before I kill you, you should run away" She told without even turning back.

"Are what did I do" I asked going near her, looking at her from the mirror.

"What did you do,just look at how am I gonna wear anything" She whined showing me the hickey making me laugh.

"To at night you were also enjoying it" I said back hugging her moving her hair to one side when she glared me.

"Is it paining" I asked touching it with lips.

"No ,and please don't start now" she said removing my hand from her stomach and went toward her luggage throwing each and every clothe.

"Okay my angry bird ,jis tarah se you are throwing the clothes I don't think tumhe kuch milega, so move I will find it for you tab tak you dry your hair" I told her and glaring at me she went to dry her hair.