6. Misunderstanding

Nandini

He fell upon me with his hand on both sides as my chain got stuck in his shirt button,I tried taking it out while I felt him staring at me the whole time. I took out the chain from his button and looked at him to see him eyeing my face  and lips alternatively.

Feeling my eyes on him he looked into my eyes as if asking for permission, I eyed his lips for once and closed my eyes in response feeling him close to me.

His hot breath was fanning on my face , making me feel the whole zoo in my stomach when I felt his warm and soft lips touching my cold lips. But soon I felt the warmness fading away ,I opened my eyes too see him sitting away from me breathing heavily. I too strengthen up settled properly.

"What happened" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing,I have some work" He said removing my hand harshly from his shoulder and went away shutting the door hardly while I sat their with tears in my eyes thinking what happened to him suddenly.

I thought of various reasons but could think of only one that he must have thought me used, used by dhruv, he must be thinking that I am touched my him but he was the first the first person to know about our relationship then why did he married me.

" Maybe to save family reputation which was going to be trashed by you" My inner conscience told me.

But he told me that it was nothing like this, maybe he married me due to that only,but since I was his favourite one in the house he didn't told me the real reason and now he is regretting it.

It's all happening because of dhruv,I went down searching for my phone ,and on my way found his door was shut and the lights were also closed so he lied to me about work.

Founding my phone I ran upstairs without looking at his room,I shut door and settled down on the floor and cried , Yesterday morning I was the happiest person alive thinking that I will marry the love of my life but look at me now I am crying and only crying because of dhruv.

I wiped my tears and opened my phone and dialled dhruv number, I need to talk to him I need a closure to know why he ran on the day when we were suppose to hold our hand forever. I tried calling him four to five time but his number was switched off.

I opened my gallery and looked at our picture,we were so happy than what went wrong.

"Why did you leave me dhruv" I whispered hugging my phone looking at our picture.

"But you know what I have cried enough for you, if you didn't think of me for once and ran away then I am also not gonna cry over you for lifetime but whenever we meet in future remember that I won't leave you, because I need a closure dhruv " I said with a determined face and searching for his every picture I deleted,I deleted all of his memory, now I don't him I have my family and I know they will help me to move on.

And I will talk to him also tomorrow if he fucking don't want this relationship than I will talk to everyone and will free him.He is in this mess because of me so I free him. I don't need a man to lead my life.

With a determined face I wiped my face and went to bed , I closed my eyes and soon I felt sleep consuming me.

Manik

Fuck.

Double fuck.

Triple fuck and unlimited fuck.

What was I thinking when I thought of kissing her, how could I loose my control,what she must be thinking about me.

That inspite of knowing that she used to love dhruv and yesterday only he left her heartbroken and here I was taking advantage of her .How am I gonna face her tomorrow,ya Allah give me strength.

Morning, 8 am.

Should I go or not , I was standing outside her with a cup of filter coffee in my hand, when I was thinking about it the door got open shocking me because in the past five to six years she never woke up without getting her coffee on the bed and here she was all ready for the day.

"No,no I will be there in two hours" She was talking to someone on phone.

"Who was it" I asked handing her the coffee after she finished her call.

"My PA, the bride is making some fuss about the decoration I need to go on the venue" She replied sipping her coffee.

"Okay then take your bag we will leave in 10 minutes" I told her and she hummed.

"Thank you for driving me here" she said and taking her purse she got down from the car after we reached the venue.

"Nandini " I called her from back getting down from the car and she looked at me.

"Are we going to be like this" I asked going near her.

"Means" she asked pretending as if I don't know her.

"You don't know what I am talking about" I asked her and she nodded negatively. Okay I am very close to loosing my patience.

"Okay if you don't want to talk to me about anything then here onwards I will not bother you till you are ready to talk" I told her but she still didn't said anything.

"Here, take my sunglasses you must have not bought yours I know and you have work in open place" I said handing her my glasses.

" Bye, take care I will send your car with the driver"  I said and kissed her forehead before going in my car and leaving from there but I can see in mirror that she was still standing there looking at me.