9.Bliss

Manik

I went downstairs to three girls discussing something with ammi and choti ammi but as they saw me they stopped talking.

"What's cooking" I asked going near them and they all looked at each other.

"Manik breakfast is cooking" Ammi said laughing nervously and all of them laughed looking at each other making me believe that they are planning something.

"Really ammi, tell me the truth" I asked them sternly.

"Good morning everyone" I heard Nandini yelling from the stairs,so I turned to look at her she is looking beautiful no doubt but my eyes is stuck at her pink glossy lips which I wanted to kiss again.

"Nandu is this time to wake up" Choti ammi yelled broking my trance and as usual Nandini looked at me.

"Choti ammi She is not at fault, actually I forgot to press my clothes last night so was she was doing that only" I gave her the reason.

"Tum bhul gaye the ya wo bhul gayi thi" choti ammi asked.

"Choro na choti ammi kya farak padta hai,chalo mujhe bahut bhuk lagi breakfast laga do" I told her putting my hand around her shoulder and taking her away when I turned back to look at nandini she was already looking at me with a smile.

Nandini

"Chale gaye wo" I heard Mukti speaking to me making all of them laugh but I turned toward badi ammi.

"Badi ammi kah do inse ki mein nahi baat Rahi hoon inlogo se" I spoke to her.

"Kyu beta ,kya kiya inhone" badi ammi asked caressing my hair .

"Badi ammi ye log kal se mujhse baat nahi kar rahe hai,kal raat ko teeno ek hi room mein thi par mujhe andar bhi nahi diya" I complained.

"Aww nandu meri jaan, we are planning a surprise for you " Alya exclaimed back hugging me.

"Really,kya hai" I asked suddenly getting excited.

"Sorry nandini we can't tell you now" Mukti exclaimed making me pout.

"Badi ammi" I whined.

"Sorry,ye tum sab ke bich ki baat hai mein nahi padne wali inn sabme " she said standing her hand.

"Have some patience jaaneman , you will love it " Navya said kissing my cheek.

"Chalo ab tumlog ka ho gaya to breakfast kar le ,aaj kisi ko kaam pe nahi jaana hai kya" Badi ammi said and we all ran toward dinning table to ammi feeding Manik with her hands.

"Badi ammi mujhe bhook nahi hai, I will take only juice " I told her.

"Kyu beta,teri tabiyat to thik hai na" She asked putting her palm on my forehead.

"Badi ammi mein bilkul thik hoon, bas abhi khane ka Mann nahi hai par aap bilkul bhi tension mat Lena I will eat whenever I will feel hungry" I told and her and she nodded.

"Mera ho gaya, mein chalta hoon" Manik told everyone wiping his mouth and picked up his blazer looking at me.

"Should I drop you Nandini" He asked me .

"Kyu,I have my car I will go" I replied him drinking my juice.

"If you don't remember then your car is at service madam but anyways you can take cab I am getting late" he replied with a smirk.

"Why will you go with a cab, Manik will drop you" Ammi told me.

"Fine,I will get my things from room" I said running upstairs.