The Beginning of Suffering

A girl held a box cutter holding it with a intent to harm. Her classmates who surrounded her looked frightened.

"What is she doing"

"Oh gosh"

The girl breathed shakingly as she held the box cutter with two hands.

"What did i do wrong " said the girl as she looked at her classmates with tears

"What did i....-

She looked at her classmates as they whispered all sorts of things

"Darn it"

"Why is she acting scary"

"It isn't our fault she is a outcast?"

"Why take it out on us?"

"Psycho"

"Should we suffer instead"

"Is she crazy"

"What is she doing"

"What is she..."

"Shouldn't we stop her"

"Is she really...."

"Stop her"

"Do something"

"I'm scared"

The girl looked at her classmates through teary eyes watching as they said all sorts of stuff as if they weren't at fault for her behaviour.
She suddenly made a move towards her classmates as her gaze turned to a particular girl who looked guilty with tears welling up in her eyes.
She was about to reach them when a girl with bruises on her face stopped her despite the fact she had a weapon with her.

"What are you doing" said the girl with bruises with no fear whatsoever.

"Stop it" she said as she narrowed her eyes at her.

The girl held the box cutter not caring
if she got hurt.

"You" said the girl with the weapon

"It's all your fault. What did I ever do to upset you" she said with tears threatening to fall as she yelled with sorrow.
She swiped the cutter at the girl with both anger and sorrow at the spur of the moment not realizing what harm could be inflicted.

"Darn you" said the girl as she swiped the cutter at her.

It had cut the girl. All of her classmates gasped. Blood dropped. It was then at that moment the girl realized the gravity of her actions.

"B-blood....." she muttered shocked as she turned and saw her bleeding she screamed loudly.

3 Months Later

"Hello"

"Hello"

A girl approached the gate. She didn't have a name tag unlike all the other students. She looked at the school name.

"Baekyeon Girls High School"

"We're late again" said a girl as her and her friends ran to the gate.

"Three Two One's are at the gate"

"Hurry"

The girl without a name tag stared at the students running.

"I couldn't even eat breakfast" a girl complained as they were running to avoid getting late.

A teacher counted down as she looked at her watch holding a cane.