Why Me

Soo Ji sat in the dining table in her house as she stared thinking about the unfortunate fate she had been given. She wondered what would happen now she was Grade F would she be bullied like Ja Eun. She knew she had to resist and be strong. In the midst of her thoughts, she received a text message as she looked at her phone it was an unknown number.

The text read:
"Hey Soo Ji, it's Y/n I wanted to talk to you but I was held up but something. I just wanted to tell you now that you are in Grade F. You have to prepare yourself for the worst. I can't really help you because I'm in Grade B but I think I can ask Ha Rin to help. Hang in there. Good luck!

Soo Ji rather looked unbothered in a sense that she couldn't care so she saved the number. Soo Ji dropped her phone as her dad came and sat down for breakfast. He drank water and started eating and so did she.

"I told you last time, right? On the second floor-"

"I visited them yesterday. The captain was out but his wife was there. I bought a small potted plant with the debit card." said Soo Ji as she stared at her dad.

"Well done. Be sure to dress nicely." her dad praised her as they continued to eat breakfast.

"Okay. When will you be reappointed?" asked Soo Ji as she wanted to escape from whatever fate she would be put through.

"I won't move after a month like last time. Don't worry" he reassured her but little did he know that was the last thing she wanted.

"We'll move after three months, right." she asked him in high hopes he would agree.

"Yeah. What about friends? Do you have few? he asked concerned but quickly brushed it off.

"Yes" she lied as she nodded and smiled at him.

And for the rest of breakfast they sat in silence. She was now in school. Soo Ji nervously played with her hands as she was in deep thought.

It will only be three months. I just need to hang in there.

Da Yeon, Woo Yi and Seol Ha came to her desk. Da Yeon pushed all her books on the floor as she brought out a whistle and blew it loudly. Everyone attention focused on them. She then put a timer for 10 mins.

"Our break is ten minutes from now, Grade F usually start with a hazing ritual." Da Yeon said as she smiled mischievously.

"Stand up Sung Soo Ji."

I'm must never act like a pushover. Never.

"Hazing ritual? That's childish, Da Yeon. What if I refuse?" said Soo Ji as she challenged Da Yeon authority as a Grade A with a challenging look in her gaze as she took her as unserious.

"You refuse"

"Yes"

Everyone attention paid attention at the boldness of Soo Ji. It was quite amusing for them but regardless she would still be put in her place. They all watched to see what would happen.

"If Grade A gives permission, they can touch you" Da Yeon said as she jerked her head towards both Woo Yi and Seol Ha.

"Grade A. That's me. Hang in there." she said as she smiled wickedly.

Seol Ha suddenly held Soo Ji by her collar pushing her back to the wall harshly in the back. It sounded more painful than it looked to be honest. Her face scrunched up in pain as Seol Ha looked at her unapologetic and crazed.

Ha Rin who was chatting with Y/n turned and observed. Y/n looked at Soo Ji with pity. But she knew she couldn't stop them, she could only pray they didn't hurt her badly. Maybe when they went to far then she would ask Ha Rin to stop them. After all, Ha Rin never rejected her requests.