Persuading Mother Teresa

Soo Ji sniffled as her face was down facing the table. Ja Eun looked distressed on what to do. They were outside the convenience store Soo Ji frequently visited after school.

"I don't know what wrong I've done. The school is a mess. I'm not brave enough to tell my dad about it." Soo Ji said crying as she ranted towards Ja Eun.

"Soo Ji." Soo Ji suddenly put her head on the table crying out loud. "I'm sorry I told you to report about it or move schools. I was too careless about what wasn't my business. I even asked you to bring someone down. I'm so terrible, aren't I." Soo Ji continued crying putting her face in her hands.

"I just felt cornered. Hey, let's just exchange votes between each other. Just help me out, please. That's okay, alright." Soo Ji sniffled behind her hands.

Fall for it. Fall for it, innocent Myeon Ja Eun.

She continued crying as she peeked through her fingers to gauge Ja Eun expression.

"No." Soo Ji eyes widened as she stared at her "What i mean is that I won't play that game."

"What? Why?" Soo Ji said confused and in disbelief.

Ja Eun passed her tissues which Soo Ji noticed a burn pad on it.

"What with this burn pad." She then leaned towards Ja Eun and smelt her. "This burn mark is caused by Baek Ha Rin cigarette."

"No it wasn't" Ja Eun stuttered.

"It is her. No wonder why you smelt like cigarettes all the time. I thought it was weird. You are really patience. I'm just asking. You are not a masochist, right?" Soo Ji Said as Ja Eun stared at her with no words.

"Myeong Ja Eun. Are you satisfied? Are you happy?" She then pulled Ja Eun arm which had SH marks on them. "You're obviously not. You want to get away, don't you."

"I still can't do it. Why don't you ask Seung Yi and Ji Ae. They are very nice. Seung Yi let's me borrow her stuff a lot. I can ask them to vote for you."

"Ask them for help? Who asking who for help?"

"They are really nice. They don't curse either. If the kids ask them for anything, they do it without lashing out."

"I see. They are really nice. But there is a difference between being nice and a pushover. Shall I show you?" Soo Ji replied as she leaned towards Ja Eun.

"What?"

"Get lost! It's my vote. Because of you two I went through all that. Even an apology won't be enough and you're shameless." Seung Yi shouted at Ja Eun and Soo Ji

"Forget about them, Seung Yi. Let's go." Ji Ae said gripping Seung Yi arm.

"Do you think I am some kind of pushover? You're insane." Seung Yi scoffed at the audacity of Ja Eun.

"Let's go." Ji Ae tugged her away.

"Darn it."

"Do you think they are still nice? Do you still think they are nice because they don't touch you. No...they. All of our classmates want you to stay in Grade F. As long as possible. That what they want. It's to survive. That's what humans do. That's wise." Ja Eun continued to look down as she took her the words. "You're a pushover not nice."

"Get yourself together, Myeong Ja Eun. You and I have to get away from Grade F." Soo Ji Said harshly towards Ja Eun who clenched her fists on her skirt.

"You're wrong." Ja Eun muttered as she replied back.

"What?"

"Y/n wouldn't. She is really nice. I know that for sure." Ja Eun said which made Soo Ji sigh at her.