Disguised As An Angel

(h/a)- head accessory.

The hallways were quiet today. Ha Rin and her classmates came out of the class. As they passed by Ha Rin and Y/n, they greeted her cheerfully.

It seems like they were in a class. It was French class and Ha Rin was reading in front.

"I shall not cry or laugh, my citizens. I am proud of my figure which is like a strong monument." Ha Rin read out as the blonde teacher gazed at her impressed.

Ha Rin and Y/n were now in ballet class. Ha Rin practicing her stance and Y/n doing her stretches.

"Gosh. You're so pretty." Woo Yi said taking pictures of Ha Rin at the side of the mirror which faced the entire room showing the activities of everyone.

"I can't believe it. She's so white" Woo Yi said amazed at the sight of Ha Rin.

Y/n merely glanced at Woo Yi and scoffed at her behaviour. She was just like the rest. Sucking up to the ones with power. Woo Yi was someone who didn't know her place until she was dealt with.

Y/n was someone who was known for her generosity, charisma and personality. She hoped Woo Yi wouldn't rub her the wrong way because at last she would suffer.

"Ha Rin can I share this on Facebook? It will be on private" Woo Yi pleaded.

"Sure" Ha Rin agreed as she turned her face to stare at Y/n who now doing her splits.

Woo Yi posted the picture saying 'One of my princess in the class. My bestie, best friend love you.'

Woo Yi and Seol Ha were now outside the principal office waiting for Ha Rin and the others. Woo Yi was looking impatient glancing at the door.

They all came out together. Da Yeon, Do A, Ha Rin and Y/n. The principal escorted them out politely.

Baek Ha Rin. The kind, soft, gentle angel.

Ha Rin was now on a chair as Ja Eun knelt down in front of her.

"Please. Please stop, Ha Rin." Ja Eun pleaded as she was on her knees.

Ha Rin holding a lipstick wrote the letter F pressing it on her cheek making it look messier on her cheek.

"How do you like this colour? Do you feel happy?" Ha Rin asked as she smiled holding the lipstick observing it.

"Ja Eun, this must be paradise." Ha Rin said relieved and happy.

A tear dropped down Ja Eun face as she squeezed her skirt lightly. A person observed them from stairs above. It was Sung A. She moved back a little shocked making her hit a rock causing it to roll down the stairs making Ha Rin attention to be diverted.

Presently Now:
Ha Rin walked in class with Y/n by her side who just walked back to her seat rather satisfied at Soo Ji anguish. She figured if she made her feel pain then she should just feel the pain 5x.

Woo Yi stood up immediately when she noticed Ha Rin coming into the class looking frightened. Ha Rin looked down at Soo Ji worriedly with pity. Ja Eun noticed the commotion in the class and just stood outside the door observing.

"Are you okay?" Ha Rin brought her hand forward as so she could pull her up. Y/n eyebrows furrowed at the sight wondering why Ha Rin couldn't just leave her alone.

Ha Rin was always a nice person to be exact. She knew Ha Rin was just too nice. Y/n didn't know about the physical bullying that Ha Rin put Ja Eun through apart from the constant bullying from Da Yeon, Woo Yi and Seol Ha. She thought Ha Rin was a nice person. Crazy, right.

Soo Ji looked at her hand before accepting her help. Sung A who wasn't sat down gulped as she moved back at the sight of Ha Rin. Probably still scared at the sight of the most nicest perfect girl bullying someone so cruelly.