Suffering Has Begun

"Who's supposed to sing today" said the music teacher as she questioned the students.

"We started from the back of the roaster, right."

"Pyo Ji Ae sang"

"Ma'am. I want to see Ye Rim sing" said the slightly chubby girl.

"Let Ye Rim go first!" Ji Young 박 치 영agreed

Baek Ha Rin smiled at their enthusiasm. Everyone looked at them as they continued chanting Ye Rim name.

"Im Ye Rim"

"Im Ye Rim"

Soo Ji glanced at them as continuously said her name. Ye Rim who was in back of them smiled sheepishly and stared at the masculine looking female beside her Sim Eun Jung 심 은청.

"No, we can't do that. Be Quiet" the teacher disagreed.

"Im Ye Rim" they continued chanting without caring.

"You lot don't have class" shouted the teacher which made them quiet.

Ye Rim smiled as the teacher called on her asking.

"Ye Rim can you sing today." asked the teacher.

"Ma'am. " said Ye Rim jokingly

Everyone looked at her anticipating if she would agree.

"I do accept song requests" said Ye Rim making everyone cheer for her.

Eun Jung merely glanced at her as she stood up to go the front.

"Ye Rim sing Magic" said enthusiastic the girl sitting next to Ha Rin on right Bang Woo Yi 방우이.

Everyone continued to cheer for her as she approached the front. Soo Ji stared at all of them as Ye Rim was putting the instrumental for the song she was going to sing.

The girl with the cut and unruly appearance which was Soo Ji desk mate had arrived startling the teacher.

"You startled me. It's you again." said the teacher as everyone stopped chanting Ye Rim name.

A girl who was recording put her phone down slightly as her and friends smiles dropped slowly. As the mood in the room dampened due to the girl.

"Why are you here now when class started ages ago" the teacher reprimanded the girl Myeon Ja Eun 면자은.

"If you want to slack off, do it away from school" Ja Eun first tightened rather in anger as the teacher belitted her.

Ja Eun didn't look like she was listening rather looking at her classmates specifically (Y/N) who glanced at her with an unknown emotion finally deciding to give her a small smile.

"If you ruin the atmosphere-"

Ye Rim played the instrumental rather on purpose to prevent the teacher from further dampening the mood.

"Sorry. My Bad"

"Sit down" she said to Ja Eun.

As the instrumental was playing, Ye Rim was already singing. They were all cheering for her. As Ja Eun who couldn't care less went to sit in front far away from the others.

(Y/N) was about to stand up to approach her when Ha Rin looked at her and mouthed sit down making her sit back down. She looked at Ja Eun and turned her attention back to the performance.

Ye Rim was singing and dancing with a charm that captivated everyone's attention.

"Ye Rim. She's really good" said Soo Ji.