Finding A Way To Escape My Fate

Everyone was chatting with each other, others resting and just relaxing when Da Yeon came to the front of the class.

"All of you must be so stressed out. Let's do the F challenge."

Soo Ji looked up finally to look at Da Yeon wondering what this challenge was all about.

"I'll temporarily allow you to touch those in Grade F."

Soo Ji was walking down the stairs when by Yoon Ye Won 윤예원 pushed her intentionally making her stumble Ye Won laughing. They then pulled her skirt quickly making her to pull it down. Soo Ji didn't even know who they were.

"Gosh"

"You're crazy"

All classes were now gathering in the auditorium where they all were grabbing her bra strap pulling it, touching her and all laughing. Soo Ji stared at them as they all passed. Y/n saw Soo Ji and averted her gaze.

I haven't seen Ja Eun near her since. Does that mean she's not close to her? Where is Ja Eun?

Soo Ji then couldn't take it longer. She knew if she acted up, it would get her nowhere. Even if she did report their actions, would anyone believe her?

Let's think Sung Soo Ji. A way to escape Grade F.

She remembered when Ha Rin said Da Yeon were looking for the Grade F. She then remembered that one more person who was in Grade F with her which was Ja Eun. She suddenly looked at her class line wondering.

Where's Myeong Ja Eun? What happened to her?

Ja Eun was looking down at the empty swimming pool as she stood at a high height. She then fell forwards as she fell into the empty pool smacking her head down as blood pooled around her body.

She took a step back as she envisioned what would have happened if she had jumped. She thought of Y/n and her mom and how they did react to her death.

It was study hall time.Soo Ji was now in class looking at the votes of the Pyramid Game.

I knew it Myeong Ja Eun got zero votes too. She gave up. But why did she not participate?

She then looked at Pyo Ji Ae who got one vote and Seung Yi who also got one vote too. She then looked at Ye Rim and Y/n name as she noticed she had only 13 votes and were in Grade B not A.

Seo Do A and Kim Da Yeon are in Grade A with 15 votes.

She was about to look who was the person with most votes when suddenly Ja Eun came into class sitting down looking down as Soo Ji observed their expressions.

"I can't believe that Myeong Ja Eun. There are five more minutes before the bell. Keep quiet." The teacher exasperated as he said disappointed.

"Yes"

"Yes"

Soo Ji then continued to look at her making Ja Eun look uncomfortable. When suddenly Soo Ji picked up a small smile and said:

"Thank you for helping me out that day. Don't you remember, it was on Thursday. Remember you helped me out. You're really nice." Soo Ji said as Ja Eun stared at her wondering why she was talking to her.

Y/n looked enviously at Soo Ji as she was able to speak to Ja Eun. Ha Rin looked at Y/n expression which softened at the sight of Ja Eun and broke her pencil as her hand tightened around the pen.

Making Woo Yi to glance worriedly and was about to ask when Ha Rin looked at her with a gaze which practically meant don't interfere.

Ja Eun, you better stay far away from Y/n. She has always be mine and always will be. Y/n my darling I will have you at any costs. Just wait.