Chapter 2

It's been five years since reincarnating into this brand new world, well more to say a world of distance past. He got a new name now, Sigurd Yeager; right now the single child of Griasha and Carla Yeager.

Honestly at first when he was reincarnated Sigurd thought he's in a diffetrent world like he's seen in shows, but nope. He's in the past because of the colossus walls and Titans still existing. It's a bizarre experience to say the least and forebouding, after all being trapped in the most grusome time period for Eldians for several reasons: the terror of the titans, The Paradis people not knowing there an outside world, and the rascim against the whole Eldians race, but than again that last parto of rascim against Eldians still persisted to the modern times.

But despite getting reincarnated into the most grusome time period ever recorded, it wasn't all that bad for the most part. In this life Sigurd actually has two loving parents. That alone, something all children needs two loving parents made this life ten times better then the original. In his opinion Carla Yeager is a person want all mother strive to be in his opinion, a caring and kind mother while also is stern and strict, she doesn't like violence often wanting resolve disputes with words. Throughout the five years she'd guide and mentor him, sharing her wisdom. Unfortunately for the most part it was moot as he's an adult already but it's something he's grateful for; to have a mother something he doesn't have in his original life, guiding him in life. A task his original father never did opting instead to beat him.

Then there's Grisha Yeager, a calm and collected fellow, while Carla would get mad he's always calm, rarely raising his voice. Carla's a person to imparts Sigurd with life lessons and morals Grisha on the other hand would teach him practical lessons; lessons about the world and more importantly how to navigate it, a subject Sigurd very much enjoy whenever Grisha would teach; the worlds current state of technology, and also Medical related lessons because Grisha's occupation is a docter. Overall this life is certainly more better then the original, in this life it felt like Sigurd has freedom.

Sigurd right now is in his room, the room is located at the second floor of the house, the room is average in size. The walls, ceiling, and floor were made out of wooden planks. Near the door is two bookshelf of books, of course relating to technology, history, black smithing and metallurgy. Yeah it was a shock to both Grisha and Carla when for his fifith birthday Sigurd requested for a bookshelves with these specific books. Sigurd could tell both of his parents were confuse as heck, well typically kids want their birthday gifts to be toys not books. Carla has tried to dissuade from the books, she said toys are more enjoyable and the other kids will want to play with him if he has toys. Of course he rejects this.

Grisha on the other hand is more amuse than anything, in fact he'd said to Carla that it's good for Sigurd to wants books as in entails Sigurd's a smart a child, could potentially make a good living as a merchant, but naturally Grisha asked why his son who's five is interested in these kinds of book. Sigurd replied with one sentence. He was just interested. While it was obvious Grisha wasn't satisfied with that answer, it seems like for now he was content with it.

There still some books Sigurd wants but can't get because it's either too expensive or only exclusive those with nobility. Apart from the books, Sigurd also put a large number of diaries on the shelf. Containing information about his past life and all information about the modern era in case he forgets. These diaries are largely hidden amongst the books and in a different language from the modern era, so only he can understand. He did this as Sigurd could guess this information is probably illegal.

Sigurd is reading a large book about metallurgy, quite fascinating in his opinion. He's reading on his bed, that's right next to the window. "That's interesting." Reading the books, Sigurd found so many interestings facts it was interrupted by a knocking on the door. 'Huh wonder who's that?' Sigurd though before calling out. "Yeah?"