Chapter 3

"So, Sigurd how's your day at the group lessons? Was in fun? Did you meet any new friends?" Grisha asked his son, before taking another bite of bread and soup his wife had been making. Though the only sound Sigurd is the sound of him eating and using his utensils.

Across the wooden table Carla shoot him a worried look, Grisha gets it. Ever since picking him up from the group lessons, Sigurd has been acting strange; he's now more aloof and quite, having dead eyes like he'd seen something terrible. Carla was obviously worried so she talk with Alice about this, she said Sigurd was acting all fine before and she doesn't know what brought this change in demeanor. Grisha frowned at this, he wants to talk to his son, what's bothering him. Is there something wrong. But now Sigurd is just quite. At most he'll say a couple of word in a monotone tone.

Desperately Grisha wants to help his son but he doesn't know how to approach it, he can be blunt to Sigurd but it'll have a risk of pushing Sigurd further into what's gotten into him, maybe he can try a more subtle approach only problem is Grisha doesn't know how though. It looks like Carla is fed up so she turns to Sigurd. "Honey is there something wrong?"

"Huh?" Sigurd looks at his mother, stopping eating for a second. "What do you mean mom?" Sigurd said.

"It's just that well. It's clear something is bothering you sweaty." Carla said to her son. Grisha mentally gave his thanks to his wife for giving him the opportunity. "Your mother is right son. It's clear as day something is bothering you." Grisha said to Sigurd. The boy looked deeply trouble, this worried Grisha along with his wife. 'What happened to him? Did some kid bullied Sigurd?' Grisha thought, it was the most likely answer as to why his son is behaving like this.

"Son did someone bullied you?" Grisha said. Sigurds eye momentarily widen before shaking his head. "No dad I'm not getting pick on, all the kids are pretty friendly . . . look can you notdug further into this?"

"What why?" Carly gasps in shock.

"Mom please can I just eat now?" Sigurd continued to eat his dinner.

"Sigurd! We know something is bothering you! We're worried sick, please tell us what's wrong?" Carla seemingly broke down, a worried expression rests on her face. She doesn't know what is going on to her son or why is he acting that why. "I'm done! Thanks for the food."  Sigurd  quickly. said before putting the plate on the sink and racing back upstairs likely to his room.

Grisha came over and comfort Carla. "I'm worried about our boy Grisha . . ." She said, her husband nodded in agreement. "Me too Carla, me too."

__________________________________

'Dammit! This can't be happening!' Anger and confusion swelled up inside the boy, both vile emotions mixing to form a maelstrom of rage. He doesn't understand why is he reincarnated as the worst person in history, the most evil person in all of history, the person who nearly wiped away humanity if he hadn't been stop by the legendary Heroes: Eren Yeager.

Originally he was planning on living his life as normal, be in the background maybe his job is a blacksmith. But now after meeting one of the legendary hero, Armin Arlert. He doesn't know what to do. Does he continue his original plan of being a simply man or follow the path of Eren Yeager and become the devil. Sure Sigurd wants to lived his life as normal but would likely lead to an unknown future. It is stated in history without Eren Yeager causing the Rumbling Paradis island would likely get assault by Marley and the other nation aligned with them so that would be bad.

That leaves the option of following the steps of Eren Yeager, but he would have to commit various atrocities Sigurd damn sure he can't do that. Another concerning thing is his name, Sigurd. Why did his name change, it should be Eren not Sigurd so what unknown factors cause this. Heck it's possible he's reincarnated into a alternate universe; sure many would say that's a farfetch idea but the entire concept of reincarnation is a farfetch idea, yet here he is.