Bruce x Reader: The Secret Weapon (Part 2)

Attention!

Please read Part 1 before reading this part. This chapter will not make sense if you haven't read part one!
_______________________

~A few months later~

"Y/N, in this test, you will need to be able to control the other you completely. You will need to keep her from attacking and saying rude things to me. By the way, this is your last test, so make it your best." Bruce explained and you nodded before letting her take over.

You were in the white room again, but this time it was a bit different. A old-timey microphone was placed in front of the red-tinted screen. You grabbed the red strings and the microphone, knowing that both of them would fight for control.

"You are super cute and amazing and I couldn't imagine having a better boyfriend than you, Brucie!" You giggled into the microphone, feeling it fight back.

"Aww, thanks Y/N."

You grabbed more red strings and pulled with all of your might, making the other you give Bruce a hug.

"You can come back now, Y/N." He whispered and you replaced the other you with yourself.

You opened your eyes to find yourself still hugging Bruce and you pulled away, smiling widely.

Suddenly, a loud ringing erupted from his pocket and he pulled out his phone, answering it quickly.

"Hello? Yes, Fury. Ok, I'll tell her." He hung up and turned to you.

"What's going on?" You asked, and he gave you his signature smile.

"Fury is letting you stay with us!" He cheered, hugging you again. You started squealing like a little girl and jumping up and down.

"When am I going to meet them?!" You chirped.

"In a few minutes. But first, I have to go talk to them. I'll be right back." He said, walking towards the cell doors.

Before he could leave, you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards you. You kissed him softly, your lips pleading him to stay. He kissed back harshly, his hands cradling your face. He licked your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You kindly obliged and your tongues dueled for domanice.

He pulled away and walked back to the door.

"See you soon Y/N. I love you." He added before shutting the cell door, leaving you there, unsatisfied.

Bruce's P.O.V

I walked into the elevator and pressed the 5th button that lead to the living quarters of the Avengers.

Once I got up there, I immediately called for a group meeting.

"Now, everyone. The Secret Weapon aka Y/N L/N aka my girlfriend, is going to be coming to live with us. And I want everyone to be on their best behavior. That means no perverted jokes, Tony."

"Damn it." Tony growled.

"And please, be kind to her. She has been locked up in that containment cell for over 4 years and the only friend she has is me." I finished and everyone nodded.

Now time to get Y/N.

Readers P.O.V

You put the last touches on your makeup and stood in front of the mirror, smiling at yourself. You had on some black tights and a (f/c) satin top, matched up with some black pumps and a (f/c) purse.

"Y/N I'm back..." You turned around and saw Bruce standing in front of you, his hands in his pockets.

"How do I look?" You grinned, spinning around.