Natasha x Reader: Dead Lover (girl x girl)

Wow I haven't done a Natasha one-shot in a while!

As usual, if you are not comfortable with girl x girl stuff, please don't read this!

Requested by: @forbidden_choices

Enjoy!
____________

Sometimes she could still hear your voice.

Aww babe! Why won't you give me kisses?

She could of saved you that day. She was two feet away from you when the bullet went through your side.

Y/N? Agent Y/N is down! I repeat! Agent Y/N is down!

You were laying in her lap when you took your last breaths.

Tasha, I love you so so much....

Stop talking like you're gonna die! You can't die!

Natasha could still feel you go limp in her arms on that dreaded day, on that stupid mission.

"I know it's hard for you to go back to that time, Ms. Romanoff." The doctor sighed, placing his clipboard to the side.

"You have no idea.' She growled as she put her head down.

"It's been a month since Y/N died, Ms. Romanoff, and out of the the rest of the team, her death hit you the hardest. Is there any reason why that happened?" The doctor replied, unfazed by the redhead's standoffish mood.

"We were dating at the time. It was almost our 5 month anniversary."

The doctor looked at his watched and smiled.

"Well, you're lucky, Ms. Romanoff. Our session is up. I'm prescribing you a few antidepressants to help you with your low points during the day. See you next week!" The doctor explained as he handed her a blue slip.

Natasha gave him a fake smile before grabbing the slip and jogging out of the room.

She hated that room where the doctor would pretend to care about her feeling just to get a hefty paycheck. She didn't want some fake support from someone who doesn't even give two shits.

She wanted her Y/N back.

~Time skip brought to by Queen Tony the Third~

You woke up with a jolt, the sound of ringing phones ringing in your ears.

An unfamiliar grey office cubicle surrounded you, several stacks of papers towering over your hunched figure.

Where am I? The last thing I remember is being on a mission with the team.....and not having this ugly shade of nail polish.

"Diane, where are those spreadsheets that I was promised?" A smooth voice ticked beside you and you turned in surprise.

A tall lanky man with bright green eyes was leaning over the edge of the cubicle, his long fingers tapping the metal lining rhythmically. His name tag read:

Jerry Landers
Office Supervisor of Oil Company Inc.

"Hello? Those spread sheets were due two minutes ago, Diane. I might have to report your tardiness to the big boss...."Jerry hummed, but you didn't reply. You were almost too confused to speak.

Diane? Who is he calling Diane? I'm Y/N.

"Excuse me for a moment." You stated, speed-walking to the nearest restroom.

Somehow you found your way there and ran to the nearest mirror.

Instead of your normal h/c hair, your hair was a bright blonde, curled almost too much. Your breasts were almost spilling out of your barely buttoned shirt. The tight long pencil skirt did nothing but show off more of your sudden hourglass figure.