Bucky x Ex Winter Soldier!Reader: Trigger Words

In this one-shot, the reader was tortured by Hydra instead of Bucky.

Enjoy!!
_____________

You walked hand in hand with your boyfriend, Bucky, through the concrete sidewalks of the city. He smiled at you as you looked up at the tall buildings in awe.

After the whole world figured out that you were the dangerous Winter Soldier and you almost killed both Steve and Bucky, you were afraid that you could never be normal again. Never go out and have fun, never fall in love without everyone associating you with the killing machine that you tried to keep hidden. You went into exile, hiding wherever you could. S.H.E.I.L.D. found you, bringing you back to the tower for safe keeping. Bucky would come in your cell almost everyday to talk about your problems and feelings. You fell for him instantly, and once you were finally able to go out on your own, the both of you started dating.

Bucky's eyes caught onto some good looking clothes in one of the store windows and pulled you inside, not wanting to leave your side. You complied, since you wanted him to try something new with his style. You liked the way he looked now, but you saw some things online that he would look good in.

Calling a saleswoman over, Bucky pointed to the clothing on the mannequin, asking if she could find that whole outfit in his size. She nodded quickly, sending a small wink his way as she strutted off.

A small growl erupted from your throat as you watched her strut away in her too-high heels. Bucky chuckled softly, planting a small kiss on your forehead.

"Possessive, aren't we?" You huffed at his words, rolling your eyes.

"If your hand wasn't entwined with my metal one, I would of crushed her windpipe in a second." You hissed, keeping quiet as the saleswoman came back.

She grinned as she handed the clothes to Bucky, her eyes scanning his figure. Her eyes caught onto your metal hand, widening in terror as she met your eyes. You gave her a sickly sweet smile as she ran away in fear.

Bucky laughed again as he strode over to the changing rooms, opening one.

"I'll be out in a bit to model for you, Doll. While you wait, you can keep other girls from eye-fucking me." He chirped, earning another huff from you.

You sighed lightly as you tapped your foot in impatience. This was one of the first times that you weren't either right beside or attached to your boyfriend, which made you uneasy. He was your rock, your calm after a storm, and his closeness was the thing that made you calm.

"Excuse me, Miss?" A small voice questioned, and you turned around. A short middle-aged woman stood behind you, her hand up as if she was about to tap your shoulder.

"I'm having trouble seeing some of the prices on these tags. Could you come help me? I can't seem to find someone who works here..." She explained, your heart beating wildly. This woman was almost exactly like your mother, well, at least from what you could tell from the few fuzzy memories you have of her.

"Of course." You hummed, starting to look at the tags.

"Oh, thank you. My eyesight isn't what it used to be."

You listed off the prices of whatever she pointed at, repeating yourself if it was necessary.

"Darling? What happened to your arm?" The woman asked, and you were quick to make up a lie.

"Biking accident. The doctors decided to try a metal arm instead of a plastic one."

The woman's lips curled into an unsettling smirk.