Clint x Reader: A Romantic Evening

You paced around the living room, biting your nails nervously.

Where is he? Steve said that he would be here by now.

Your boyfriend, Clint, had been gone on a mission for 4 months in another country. The rest of the team members had come home earlier that day without him and Steve said that he had to do some extra work with the mission. An hour had passed, and he still hadn't shown up, which made you very nervous.

"Don't worry, Y/N! He'll be here soon!" Zoe chirped, taking off the last of her battle gear. She gave Steve a small kiss on the cheek before retreating to her room.

Suddenly, you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist, lifting you up slightly.

"I'm here, like she said." Clint's deep voice whispered in your ear, his lips placing a gentle kiss on your earlobe. You shifted in his embrace so that you were facing him, giving him a big smile.

"I missed you, babe." You said, leaning in to give him a kiss. He pulled away, clicking his tongue.

"Not yet, honey. I need to take you out on a date first before you can get your kiss." Clint stated and you squealed with delight.

"An actual date?! We haven't had one of those in forever! What should I wear?" You gasped, your mind spinning with ideas.

"Something fancy. But not too slutty." He answered and you skipped off to your room, happy as can be.

~Time skip brought to you by Steve in Hello Kitty underwear~

You finally decided on a button down (f/c) long sleeved shirt with a black pencil skirt. You slipped on your heels and strutted out of your room.

"I might have to bring a mini crossbow along on our date with you liking like that, Y/N." Clint whistled, already dressed up in a tux.

You took his arm in yours as he led you to the elevator.

"You lovebirds better be back before midnight!" Tony yelled as the elevator doors closed behind the both of you.

"Yes, Dad...." You said sarcastically, waving him off.

After you and Clint exited the tower, both of you walked to The Dove, one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York.

"Reservation for two under the last name Barton? Please come this way." The host grinned, leading you to a candlelit table.

"How did you get these reservations?" You hissed as you sat down, menus being placed in front of the both of you.

"Stark helped me out a little." He replied, requesting a bottle of wine for the table.

"It's kind of surprising that the billionaire playboy philanthropist Tony Stark would help you out." You giggled.

"'Whatever makes the lady happy'! His words, not mine." He chuckled, placing his hand over yours on top of the table.

~Time skip brought to you by Loki rowing a boat across a river while singing 'Kiss The Girl'~

The food at The Dove was absolutely fantastic and Clint just looked exactly as good as the food. With his hair all nice and combed back and his tux hugging his body in all the right places, you just wanted to eat him up like a cheesecake. But you knew that getting it on in the middle of a fancy restaurant was highly discouraged, so you just had to wait.

Right when Clint opened the door out of the restaurant, it started pouring.

"Ugh! God damn. Sorry about this. The weather man never said anything about it raining anytime soon." He groaned, slouching a bit.

"It's totally fine, honey! To be honest, I really like the rain." You smiled, the constant flow of rain drops messing up your hair.

"Well since I don't have an umbrella, let me give you this." He added, taking off his suit jacket and giving it to you. It's broad shoulder pads hovered over your small shoulders, and the long sleeves covered you hands.

You thanked him and entwined your fingers with his, skipping towards the tower.

~Time skip brought to you by Bruce reading too many books~

Both of your breath's were ragged as you trudged into the living room, taking off Clint's suit jacket. Both of you were soaked to the bone and shivering.

While Clint was taking off his tie, you took a sneaky glance at him. His soaked shirt revealed his toned torso, showing every single muscle in his back. When he turned around, all of his front chest was showing, giving you little to imagine.

"I'm going to go take a shower." You sighed. Before you could leave, however, a strong hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

"Wait. I've seen the way you've been looking at me tonight. And I'm pretty sure that you don't just want to take a shower and go to sleep after this  romantic evening." He smirked, cornering you to a nearby wall.

"I-I......um-m..." You stuttered, your back hitting the wall with a soft thud. He cut you off with a rough kiss, pushing you further into the wall. You kissed back, your tongue dueling with his. His taste was intoxicating and you couldn't get enough of him.

His eager hands rubbed sensual circles into your hips as he pulled away, his lips hovering over your covered neck. Slowly, he undid the buttons of your shirt with his teeth, his eyes on yours. Your breath came out in short pants as he finished unbuttoning your shirt, attacking your neck with love bites.

"Clint...." You moaned, wrapping your legs around his waist as he picked you up.

"I missed the sound of your moans so much while I was gone." He hissed against your neck, rushing to your room.

Let's just say that you two weren't sleeping for the next few hours.

___________
LOUD SCREAMING AHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!

Hope you guys liked this too!

LUV YA BUNCHES!;3

~Zoe