Natasha x Reader: Such A Tease (girl x girl)

It's time, my lovely readers, for the dirty one-shot you've been waiting for!

Requested by: @Captain_Harry_Hook

Warning! There will be a small bit of smut in this! And also there will be a slight mention of bondage and a mommy kink (which *cough* are my favorite kinks *cough*) And also this is girl x girl. So if you don't like that, don't read this one-shot.

Enjoy!
__________

You sent everyone a greeting as you stepped into the living room.

"Hey, Y/N. I got a few new designs from Coulson for your super suit. Would you take a look at them?" Tony asked as you gave Natasha a good morning kiss. You nodded and took the file of designs.

You and Natasha had been together for a few months after you joined the Avengers. Her bright red hair and 'I-really-don't-give-a-fuck' attitude caught your eye immediately, and a few weeks later you were her girlfriend.

It has been a while since you two did anything sexual, and you were starting to get a little bit antsy. Sometimes she would lose control during the deed and it was such a turn on.

Maybe I could make her lose control again if I....tease her a bit?

You 'accidentally' dropped the design file, letting out a small "oops!". You leaned down to pick them up, making sure that your ass was right in Natasha's line of sight. Not right up in her face, but just far enough that she would notice and not arouse suspicion. A small quiet groan came front her mouth, and you could see her hands twitch, as if she was about to grab one of your clothed ass cheeks.

"Thanks Tony. I'll go look over them right now." You replied, standing back up a bit slower than usual.

You left the living room, a small smirk on your lips.

~Time skip brought to you by the team affected by a love potion~

With another punch to the gut, you fell against the ropes of the boxing ring. You groaned in pain, pushing off of the ropes.

Even though you were trying your hardest, Natasha was still beating you to a pulp. Luckily, you had another teasing trick up your sleeve.

Before she could put another punch in between you two, you swung your leg at her ankles. She fell to the hard floor, and you climbed on top of her. You pressed a knee in between her leg, pinning her down as you added a bit of pressure on her crotch.

Her loud moan echoed through the training room and it was like music to your ears.

Your hands trailed up and down her body, stopping at her thighs to grab them and grind your knee into her crotch once again. Another moan fell out of her beautiful mouth.

"Y/N? Tasha? Are you two alright?" At the sound of Clint's voice, you pulled away from your girlfriend and stood up.

"Just fine! She just hit me really, really hard in the face." You lied, sending a wink to a blushing Natasha.

Usually she's so quick to react to my teasing. What is she planning?

~Time skip brought to you by the team ambushing a kid's playground~

For the rest of the day, any time you saw Nat around, you would tease her in someway. The lust in her gaze would become more imminent after each tease, which turned you on immensely.

The daylight slowly faded away and it was almost time for Tony's party.

You knew that you had one more chance to tease your Black Widow before the night ended, and you wanted to make it count.