Chapter 2 - Heizou

A crimson haired boy walks through the streets of Inazuma, his sole purpose was to find some groceries to cook something at home. He enters the store and browses through the isles, picking up some ingredients occasionally.

"Is that all, sir?" The cashier asks the crimson haired boy. "Yes, that's all. How much is it?" Heizou replies, taking out his mora pouch from his pocket to pay. "That will be 875 mora."

"Wow, uhm. Alright then." The boy opens his mora pouch and takes out the amount needed to pay, and hands it to the cashier. "Thank you, enjoy the rest of your day!" The cashier cheerfully says, giving the crimson haired boy his bag of groceries.

Heizou walks out of the store and starts heading towards his house. He passes by a group of kids along the way. "Hey guys, did you hear about the festival tomorrow?" One of the little boys said. Heizou stops in his tracks, turning his head towards the group of kids, intrigued by their conversation. "Of course we did, who wouldn't have?" The little girl answers.

"Well I haven't heard about it." The other boy chimes it. "Well that's because you're slow!" The girl jokingly insults the boy. "Yeah, and you live like under a rock." The other boy joins. Heizou walks over to the group of kids, curious about this festival their talking about.

"You kids shouldn't be insulting each other like that." Heizou says. The group of kids looked at each other for a moment, then blankly stared at the crimson haired boy. Heizou returns their blank stares with an innocent smile.

"Who are you, mister?" One of the boys questioned. "Your local detective!" Heizou lightly chuckles. The group of kids once again warily glance at each other, then turn their attention the man in front of them. "Are w-we in trouble, m-mister?" The girl stuttered, as the atmosphere around them got tense.

"No, no not at all!" Heizou cheerfully reassures the kids as he puts his bag of groceries on the ground, crouching down to the kids' eye level. The tension of the atmosphere calms down. "Now tell me, what is this festival you kids are talking about?" The group of kids' faces immediately lit up at the statement.

"There's going to be a super cool festival tomorrow!" The girl beamed. "I hear that it's going to be a firework show." The other boy chimes in. "Wow, really? Seems super fun." Heizou responds while lightly smiling at them, amused by their excitement.

"Of course it does, mister. There's even going to be foods that are only made for this festival!" The girl chirped. "That seems really cool." Heizou says, still smiling at them, while he stood up and grabbed his grocery bag. "Well I've got to get going now, be safe kids."

Continuing to walk home, Heizou pondered on the conversation with the group of kids. Maybe I should check it out. Finally arriving home, Heizou places the grocery bag on his kitchen counter. I should make miso soup for lunch. He thought, as he went to the cabinet to take out a pot.

~>>>>>>>>>>~<<<<<<<<<<~

"Ooh, now that looks good." Heizou praises himself, taking a picture of his food with a Kamera. Heizou sets his kamera down on the table once he finished taking picture of his food, and starts to eat his delicious meal.

He soon finishes up his food, and heads out of his house again, walking towards the Tenryou Commission. Heizou makes his way to find his boss, Kujou Sara, the head of the Tenryou Commision.

Heizou peeks his head into her office, hoping to find her there. Looking around the big room, he spots her at her desk, clearly being occupied by a young women.

"Do you have any cases for me today? You know, not ones that involve fighting, running errands, or searching for lot items — as you know, not my style. I'll take on big, important cases with lots of mysteries to solve." Heizou interrupts his boss.