The way i loved you

Listen to the song above so you understand the story Tyyyy it is taylor swift so if you don't like her either don't listen to the story or cry about it/j

Bill's pov:
Nicole and Tom had just gotten in an argument which resulted in a break up. Tom was crushed because Nicole was truly the only girl he cared about and loved. Tom wasn't the type of guy to cry besides talking about death. But this..this did it for him. They haven't spoken in a month and I could see how much of a toll it took on the both of them.
"I miss her so much man.." Tom sobbed into Gustavs shoulder as Georg was patting his shoulder. It hurt me to see my brother like this so I got my keys and went to visit Nicole. My plan was to get Nicole to the house and have her and Tom talk it out. I knew neither of them were good at talking about their feelings but they clearly both missed each other. I drove to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it and I saw her brown eyes were covered by her messy brown hair. However though they were covered I could make out her puffy eyes and red cheeks. I frowned and hugged her tightly. She still smelled like vanilla and faintly of fresh fruit which was the smells we all missed.
"Give this to Tom will you please bill.." she asked in a shaky quiet voice as she looked into my eyes. She handed me a hard drive to connect into my computer. I was confused but if it was going to fix their relationship I don't care what it is. I promised her I would and gave her one last hug.
"Take care of yourself please Nikki it hurts to see you like this.." I pleaded. She sniffled and nodded. I drove home and saw Tom on the couch sniffling and watching old videos of him and Nicole. I frowned and sat next to him.
"Hey Tom..I visited Nikki and she told me to give you this.." I handed him the small drive. He wiped his eyes and plugged it into the computer. It was a video of Nicole and her guitar.
"Hey..I don't know if you're watching this Tom but if you are I want you to know I love you and I miss you so much..and I don't want to be broken up anymore..I don't know if you feel the same but hopefully this song will show you how much I love you..and how sorry I am" she took a deep breath and started to sing.

"He is sensible and so incredible
And all my single friends are jealous
He says everything I need to hear, and it's like
I couldn't ask for anything better
He opens up my door and I get into his car
And he says, "You look beautiful tonight"
And I feel perfectly fine
But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2 a.m. and I'm cursing your name
So in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kind of rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you
He respects my space
And never makes me wait
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He's close to my mother
Talks business with my father
He's charming and endearing
And I'm comfortable
But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And It's 2 a.m. and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kind of rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you
He can't see the smile I'm faking
And my heart's not breaking
'Cause I'm not feeling anything at all
And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated
Got away by some mistake and now
I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
It's 2 a.m. and I'm cursing your name
I'm so in love that I acted insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kind of rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you
Whoa-whoa-oh-oh, oh
And that's the way I loved you
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you"

The song finished and ended with her saying "I love you Tom" the others have now gathered around and we were all crying. Tom wiped his tears and grabbed his keys.
"I'm getting my lady back.." he said with determination. We all cheered him on and hoped for the best.

Nicole's pov:

I was on my couch crying listening to my recording thinking of Tom when I heard knocking. I wiped my tears with the sleeve of Tom's sweatshirt. I know it's cliche for a girl to wear her ex's sweatshirt when they break up but I didn't care. I opened the door and saw Tom. His eyes were puffy and he was trembling.
"Tom..." I whispered in disbelief. He said nothing and just wrapped his strong arms around me tightly. I inhaled his scent and felt at ease once more.
"I missed you so much Nikki.." he cried into my shoulder.
"I missed you too.." I sniffled. He pulled away and smashed his lips into mine. I moaned softly and tangled my fingers through his hair and kissed back. He picked me up a bit and spun me around. It felt like a movie..
"You got my song.." I smiled softly. He returned the smile and nodded. I giggled and kissed him again. We both giggled and cuddled on my couch. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of us to show the guys everything is okay.

Photo evidence: