Heartbreaker

Nicole's pov:

Tom called me and told me we needed to talk which made me nervous. We had been dating for 2 years and they had been the best 2 years until recently. He had been super distant but I brushed it off as him being busy with work. I arrived at his apartment and walked in. I saw him pacing around the living room until he saw me and sat me down.
"Nikki..I need to be honest..I've been seeing another girl..Ella. And I can't keep doing this so I'm ending things.." my heart shattered. 2 years gone. I blinked away any tears and just slipped off my promise ring that he had given me and just walked out without saying anything.

Tom's pov:

I held the silver ring in my hand and broke down. I couldn't believe what I had done. I instantly called Ella and broke things off. Now I was left with no one but it was what I deserved. Ella was nothing but a fling and she knew that..but Nicole was the love of my life and I just lost her. I couldn't just chase after Nicole. I heard my phone ring and opened it to a call from bill.
"What..." I sniffled. All the phone call was consisted of information about an interview a week from now which landed on me and Nicole's anniversary..it would've been 3 years..I couldn't hold it in anymore and just broke down on the phone. Bill begged me to tell him what had happened and I did. He yelled at me for a good 15 minutes and I just took it. I knew I deserved it. I took another look at the ring and knew I didn't want anyone else other than Nicole. I hung up and planned that I would confess at the interview and hope for the best.

1 week later: Nicole's pov:

Today marked the day Tom asked me to be his girlfriend and I could remember it like it was yesterday..we were at the pool and we were alone and there was where he asked me to be his girlfriend and when I said yes he pulled me into the water and kissed me. Now my lips felt cold and missed him. I was curled on my bed doing nothing but crying. My eyes burned from non stop crying but I couldn't stop. I heard my phone buzz and opened it to my friend Danielle calling me.
"Hey girl..I know today is really tough for you but I really want you to be at the interview it's really important.." she pleaded. I thought for a moment but decided to go since I hadn't left my house since that day. I put on a nice purple dress and did my makeup. I headed over to the place and was told to be ready to go on in 15 minutes so i waited. Soon I got my cue and was greeted by Daniella..and the band. I gave a small wave to bill,Gustav and Georg but ignored Tom. I could tell he was hurt but I didn't care.
"So Nikki..Tom wanted me to bring you here so he could tell you something.." Daniella motioned to Tom. I grumbled and turned to Tom. He held my hand softly.
"I know that you hate me and I deserve that but I want to tell you how much you really meant to me..for 2 whole years you taught me what love feels like. What I did to you is inexcusable and I know that..I'm really sorry meine Liebe..I know you might not trust me but when you are ready to give us a shot again I'll always be available." Something inside me wanted to hug him and kiss him but the other made me want to rip his head off. I decided to yell at him instead because murder was also illegal in Germany.
"Don't you dare call me that. you threw away 2 whole years for some fling you couldn't care less about you chose some girl over me. Cheating is a choice Tom kaulitz and you made that choice..you through us away..I can't believe I came here.." I stormed off soon after. But something didn't feel right..I still wanted him back..if I was going to be hurt I wanted him to be the one to do it.. I drove home and got dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants. I took another look at the hoodie and noticed it was Tom's..that confirmed I wasn't over him. I drove to his place in tears and walked into his apartment and collapsed into his arms. He held me close and placed me on the couch.
"I hate you..I hate you.." I mumbled in between kissing him.
"I know..I'm sorry.." he sobbed into my shoulder.

Tom's pov:

I sobbed into Nicole's shoulder with my hands roaming her body unable to believe she was actually here. We kept crying into each others arms for at least 20 minutes until we finally stopped and Nicole was laying on my lap. I kept whispering apologies hoping she would believe them. She stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes.
"Can we start over..? If I'm going to be hurt I want to be hurt by you Tom.." She pleaded. I nodded and kissed her softly. She smiled softly and drifted to sleep holding my hand softly. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I woke up with her head in my lap and my hand intertwined with hers. I grinned and pulled out my phone.

Everyone was glad we were back together (accept her fans. They still hate me but they are okay with it because they love her)
now we're here 3 years happy and still in love.