I didn't cheat

Nicole's pov:

Tears streamed down my face as Tom screamed at me calling me every single name under the sun. Apparently he saw me hugging my guy best friend and that was enough for him to assume I was some cheating slut. I didn't even bother to fight back since I knew he wouldn't listen.
"I fucking hate you Nicole..you fucking whore why would I even fall in love with someone like you.." he hissed. That was enough for me to collapse onto my knees and sob uncontrollably. His yelling stopped and he bit his lip before storming out the door. I was gasping for air as I sat on the ground sobbing. I would never cheat..why doesn't he trust me..I ended up crying myself to sleep and woke up on the floor with a small puddle of tears on the floor. I sniffled and stumbled to my room. I checked my phone and got at least 100 missed calls. Some of them were from the band some were from friends but none from Tom.. my heart ached as I put my phone down and thought about going to a bar to maybe ease my mind. I didn't like drinking but nothing mattered anymore. I got ready and grabbed my phone and left. I walked in and immediately wished Tom was with me. I ordered 3 shots and downed them all in less than 2 minutes. I groaned at the taste and ordered more. 2 more turned to 4 then to 6 then to 8...I was definitely shitfaced at this point but Tom still lingered in my mind. I wanted him out of my head and I was going to die trying. Through my blurry vision I saw a tall man approaching me. He had baggy clothes and resembled Tom but I knew it was probably the alcohol.

Tom's pov:

I couldn't stop thinking about last night and needed something to help me stop thinking of Nicole. Her sobs rang through my head and wouldn't stop. Soon I noticed a woman who looked very similar to Nicole. It couldn't be her though she didn't drink..right..? I stumbled over to the woman and sure enough it was her. About 11 shot glasses surrounded her and a part of me died.. she was practically falling asleep.
"She yours..?" The bartender rasped.
"Was..." I muttered under my breath. He nodded and took away the glasses. I took Nicole by the waist making her stand up.she Leaned onto me and I slung her arm around me and helped her to my car. The whole time I kept staring at her and kept yelling at myself. She was so precious...I put her in the passenger side and closed the door. I got in and drove home. I took her into my arms and took her inside. I took off her clothes and changed her into a shirt of mine that practically reached her knees. She looked so cute.. I laid her down and kissed her cheek softly. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly.
"My girl.." I whispered before falling asleep.

Nicole's pov:

I stirred awake and groaned feeling my head and body ache. I whined at the pain but I was quiet so I wouldn't wake Tom. I looked over at him and felt all the memories fade back of the screaming. I bit my lip to stop the tears and ran to the bathroom. I slid down the wall and buried my head into my knees while muttering all the things he called me.
'Whore' 'slut' 'disgusting' 'cheater' 'horrible' tears slid down my cheeks and I heard a knock on the door. Tom opened it and saw me sobbing. When he got near I flinched a bit. Remembering those harsh eyes that glared at me not so long ago. He stepped back and covered his mouth slightly. Tears flowed down his cheek.
"N-Nikki..I-" his sentence was shortened by his sobs. I knew he never meant to hurt me but he did anyway. Words still flowed from my mouth. I repeated the same things over and over driving myself almost crazy. Tom softly placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Stop please..you're torturing yourself.." he begged.
"I-is it true though..is that what you really think of me..?" I looked up at him with blurry eyes. He bit his lip.
"No..not at all mein süßes Mädchen.." (my sweet girl). He cooed. His shaky hand went to push hair from my face and I jerked slightly making him pull back and mutter some things under his breath.

Tom's pov:

Nicole jerked from me again and I bit my lip and turned away.
"I scared her.." I muttered under my breath. I placed my hand on my knees and sobbed. She was torturing herself with the words I had called her and now she's scared I'll hit her..after a few more moments of sobs I felt Nicole's head collapse onto my knee. She was shaking and whimpers left her throat but she didn't cry anymore.. I placed my hand on her body softly and led her back to bed. She stayed quiet and just stared at the wall behind me. I sat on the bed and just watched her not doing anything but stare..
"I'm sorry Tom..you are upset now..all of this traces to me..you're upset because of me.." she said in a flat voice.
"No..I'm upset with myself..I was mad because of work and took it out on you..nothing was your fault.." I reassured. She slowly moved towards me. I slowly moved my hand to wipe the tears off her cheeks making her smile a bit. Her cold tear stained hand made its way to mine. I smiled softly.
"I love you so much and I'm so sorry about that night..you are none of the things I said you are a beautiful,caring and soft hearted woman who deserves the world." I stroked her cheek and she sat up and kissed my cheek quickly and with slight hesitation. I could tell she was still a bit shaken but it was a start to repairing what I had broken.
"My boyfriend is back.." she whispered softly smiling and looked into my eyes with awe. I chuckled at her cuteness and let her cuddle into me. It would take a long while for her to trust me again but no matter how long it takes I will always be here.