Silent treatment

Nicole's pov:

Tom wasn't talking to me and I had no clue why. One moment we were at a party having fun now he's giving me the silent treatment. What have I done..

Tom's pov:

I was currently giving Nicole the silent treatment. We were at a party after a concert and saw a guy flirting with her and it really got under my skin. I was glaring at them both as he was making her laugh and touching her shoulder. Now we were here. Me sitting on the couch with my back facing her and her yelling my name trying to get my attention. I had tuned her out until I heard her voice crack slightly and heard sniffles. I look back slightly and saw her stand up and hiding her face. She was crying. Oh fuck..me and my stupid jealousy..I didn't know what to do. One half of me is screaming at my brain to hug her and say I'm sorry but the other half is frozen and telling me to stay cold. And unfortunately that part won. I didn't know what to do and I just froze. I saw her walk out the door to god knows where. Finally I snapped out of it and tried to run after her but I couldn't see her. I got in my car and searched everywhere for her. A few hours later I saw her and her car in a parking lot of an old building. I got out and let out a sigh of relief when I saw her. I stood behind her just to see what she was doing and she was just sitting there drawing little doodles on her arms and legs. I noticed something also written on her hand. A place I loved to kiss. 'Pain of love' my eyes glazed over with tears and I walked in front of her and she looked up then back down at her hand so she could go back to drawing but then started to cry again. I bit my lip so I could stay strong but I ended up failing and collapsing onto the ground and holding her tightly while crying into her chest. I pulled away and she cupped my face and wiped my tears.
"Why Tom.." she looked down at the ground expecting me to not answer.
"Because..I got jealous and was upset.." I mumbled feeling so stupid.
"Are you kidding me Tom?! I felt like I had done something wrong! I thought you didn't love me anymore but this was all because a guy talked to me! I can't believe you!" She yelled getting up and storming away. I didn't let her get away though. I went to catch up with her when she tripped over her pants and fell making a little yelp. I broke down in laughter and jogged up to her and sat back on my heels and moved some hair from her face.
"I really am sorry Nikki...I was really immature and I'll never let my jealousy get over me. And I'll never make you turn away to a random place in LA again. This place is dangerous y'know..." I helped her up and rubbed some dirt off her face.
"I thought you wouldn't care...you didn't even move when I walked out the door..I thought I lost you.." she broke down in tears into my arms and I held her close.
"If I had found out anything had happened to you I would never forgive myself. You are the most special girl ever and I love you so much." I whispered while stroking her hair as she cried into my chest. She soon stopped crying and we went home. She hadn't brought it up again but I still felt really bad. I kept picturing what could've happened if I hadn't found her or if I had gotten there at the wrong moment. We were watching tv as she had her arms around me and I had my arm around her waist. My girlfriend could've died or gotten kidnapped because of me. I must've had a worrying look on my face because Nicole looked up and kissed my cheek making me snap out of my thoughts. I kissed her forehead reassuring her I was okay. I was okay because she was with me safe and sound... She went back to laying on my chest soon falling asleep and I chuckled softly to myself and kissed her head gently. I never realized how much she meant to me until this happened.