Sick

Tom's pov:

I woke up with my body covered in sweat and I was shivering despite me wearing a hoodie. My nose was stuffed and my throat was hurting. I couldn't be sick. I had practice and a show in a few days. I got a thermometer and saw my temperature 104 degrees. Fuck..I groaned and heard something behind me. I relaxed when I felt arms around me. It was my girlfriend Nikki.
"Baby is everything okay..?" She asked, her voice groggy from just waking up.
"Yeah just a little fever...I'll be fine.." I reassured. She didn't like that though because I felt her hand grip mine and I was placed on the bed.
"Baby I have to get read-" I was cut off by her placing her slim finger being placed on my lips. She dialed somebody and put it on speaker.
"Hey Nikki what's up..?" It was bill.
"How much practice do you guys need for the show?" There was silence until bill answered.
"We're actually pretty good maybe just some light touching up but other than that we don't have much to do why?" Nicole explained how I was sick and wasn't going to be in. I tried to protest but I couldn't speak. They said their goodbyes and she hung up.
"You're not going anywhere till you're better." She huffed.
"Does that mean you're going to take care of me?" I asked a sly smirk on my face. I don't think she noticed because she nodded and went to get me medicine.
"I think you'd look better in a nurse outfit.." I chuckled as I held the tail of her shirt (my shirt) but she smacked my hand away softly and went to the kitchen. I felt my head get heavy and I fell asleep.

Nicole's pov:

I walked in with some medicine and water but when I walked in I saw Tom asleep. I smiled softly and stroked his cheek softly so I wouldn't wake him. I placed down the medicine and went to make him some breakfast and tea. I took one last look at him and frowned a bit. He looked so miserable.. I made him some soup and tea made and left it to cool a bit. I went to check on Tom and saw him sat up and holding his arms out. I smiled softly and made my way over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head into my stomach. I chuckled and massaged his scalp.
"I made some soup.." I mumbled. He nodded and stood up. I held his waist so he wouldn't fall. He leaned against me and I placed him on the couch. I stroked his head and kissed it.
"My poor baby.."I cooed before getting the soup and tea. When he finished eating he looked super tired so I placed a pillow and blanket down so he could lay down. He soon fell asleep and I cuddled close to him.