two | just for today

'why don't we lie and act like the best is yet to come?'
-envy the leaves, madison beer

"so why are you taking me to the mainland?" i asked as Rafe sat next to me on the car he ordered.

"because i wanted to."

"i hate you." i said with a smile on my face.

"me too."

"ok but seriously i need to know why i lied to my parents." i said resting my head on his shoulder

"fine. i brought you here because i didn't want to sneak around, even if it was just for a day." wow Rafe Cameron wanted to be seen in public with me.

we got to the hotel room and i sat my bag in the bedroom. Rafe walked up behind me. wrapping his arms around my waist.

"hi." i said as he kissed my neck.

"i want to show you something." he said smiling.

"ok lets go then."

We walked up to this small boutique. "oh i love this place." i said while we walked inside.

"i thought so, i mean i heard you talking about it earlier to Sarah." he said smiling

"wow this is so pretty." i said pulling out a silk dress

"you would look so hot in that, you should try it on babe." he just called me babe? ok if i didn't know what were to each other earlier i definitely did not know now.

"ok ya come on."

we walked into the changing room and i took my clothes off as he watched me closely.

"take a picture it will last longer." i said laughing at him.

"oh shut up and just put the dress on." he said rolling his eyes while laughing a little.

i put on the dress and smiled as i saw my self in it.

"you look absolutely gorgeous it that dress Sum." 

"thank you, i really like it."
" hey you should wear that to midsummers."

"oh ya maybe, i haven't gotten a dress yet so I think I will."

we walked up to the cashier, as i pulled out my wallet Rafe put his hand over mine and paid.

"you two are adorable together." the older woman said.

"thank you. thats very kind of you." i said taking the bag from her.

We went to lunch and then we went back to the hotel after we were done shopping. "wanna watch a movie when get back?"

"oh ya that sounds fun." i said grabbing his upper arm.

We walked into the hotel room, changed our clothes and turned on the movie. The bed was so soft, it wasn't as good as mine but still it was amazingly soft.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" he said getting under the covers.

"hm what about dirty dancing, it my favorite movie."

"ok." 

we watched the movie and fell asleep for the rest of the night.

9:00am

I woke up and went to the bathroom to shower. We just got back from watching the sunrise on the beach. I was in the shower singing to Reputation, when so it goes came on. 

"scratches down your back now, so, so, so, it goes" i sang. Rafe must have woken up because i heard the door unlock. "Rafe?" i said pausing the song

i saw him walk in and stare at me. "what do you want Rafe? I am busy"