seven | glass hearts

'your hear was glass i dropped it...'
-champagne problems, taylor swift

"JOHN B IS DEAD SUMMER BECAUSE OF YOUR BOY TOYS DAD!!!!" Atticus yelled at me.

"SHUT UP! ITSN'T HIS FAULT!" I yelled back. My mother opened the door.

"What are you two doing?" she said

"Nothing." my brother said walking out of my room.

"What was that about?" my mom asked.

"He's mad at Ward." i said.

"Why is he yelling you?" she walked over and sat on my bed.

"I don't know. He's just upset." i said.

"Right and how do you feel?" she asked hugging me.

"I lost two of my best friends. I hate my life" i said.

"Oh honey, i am so sorry." She scratched my back. My mom was great at comforting people. It was her talent.

"Its not your fault. I hate Ward. I know John B didn't kill Peterkin." i said 

"I know. Your dad is pissed too." I knew my dad would believe us. I mean there was no way in hell he was believing Rose and Ward.

"Do you think that they could be alive?" i said

"Uhm i don't know. Only God knows." she said

"Right." i said.

"I am going to Kie's house in a little." i said after a little bit

"Ok. I love you." she said getting up. "I am going to check on your brother."

"Okay." i said getting up.

I put on a pair of white shorts and a crop top. Sarah gave it to me, I loved it. It was my favorite shirt. I missed her and John B. I regretted missing out with them. I had spent most of the summer ditching them for Rafe. Speaking of Rafe, he and i had grown apart. Ward had him move back in and he became more distant. I hated how he was pushing me away. I had been getting less and less messages from s but they now wanted us to end things. I didn't want to at first, but i eventually started to think we needed to.  I loved him. I don't think he did but i knew what i felt. 

"Rafe i want to talk." i said meeting him at the motel.

"Okay what is the problem?" he said.

"I think we should uh-" i paused. I was really about to do this. " i think we should take a break." i said, regretting it as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

"What?" he said.

"I don't want to but we hardly spend time together and when we do we fight." i said.

"I guess."

"I am sorry." i gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

i walked to my car got in and started crying. I blasted last kiss on loop and drove home. I hated my self. I hated my life. Everything that could go wrong, did. 

                                                                          blocked id

blocked id: good job. now i don't have to tell. You did my job for me. xoxo s

i threw my phone across my room and screamed. No one was home. JJ and Atticus were at the Château and my Parents were at the club. I started screaming and crying. JJ and my brother have barley talked to me for the rest of the summer.