thirteen | drama loves me

'Long story short it was a bad time.'
-Taylor Swift, Long Story Short

note: sarah gets shot by Ward btw

I walked over to the fridge and opened up the door. I got a Blackberry Izzie and poured it into a glass of ice. I was at home with my family and Rafe enjoying my day. Rafe had came home yesterday along with Sarah and John B, so did my parents. I didn't tell them Rafe had disappeared because I didn't want to deal with the drama. My mom asked for us to come home after we were done hanging out with the pogues, of course we didn't say anything about John B and Sarah but it was nice for a moment to live a normal life because this was going to be a short moment of peace for a while. 

"Okay so you think Mango is the best flavor?" Rafe asked my brother.

"Yes it is and you cannot tell me you think apple is." Atticus said drinking his izzie.

"You are both wrong its blackberry." I said sitting on the couch. 

"Hi." Rafe said as he kissed me.

"Ew, hello I'm sitting here." Atticus said.

"Shut. up you were literally locking lips with Sofia yesterday morning in the kithcen." 

"Wait Sofia from the country club?" Rafe said.

"Ya why?"

"Nothing thats great for you man." Rafe said high fiving my brother as they laughed.

"Wow guys don't forget I'm your girlfriend and your sister so remember your audience." I said laughing a little.

"Sorry babe." Rafe kissed me softly.

"Mom we are going to John Bs place." Atticus said.

"You guys think its a good idea to keep going over there? To an empty house."

"Mom we aren't breaking in it. Its our bestfriends house whos dead. JJ and I like sitting on the porch to remember him, okay?" Atticus said.

"Okay fine but be home no more than an hour before dinner." she said.

We said. our goodbyes and left. It was only like 10:30am. The others were still at the château.

"Hey losers." JJ said coming up to the three of us.

"Hi jayj. Where is every one?" I said hugging him.

"Oh they are inside. Reducing the risks and stuff?" He said hugging my brother.

"Oh hey Rafe." JJ was still a little unsure about Rafe, I understood but it was kinda awkward though.

We walked in and sat down.

"Okay so what are we doing today?" JJ said sitting with my brother.

We all hung around for a while when we heard sirens coming from farther away. I got a text at the same time Rafe did. We looked at each other and opened our phones.

                                                                                  blocked id