nine | stay with me

'can't breathe whenever you're gone, can't turn back now, I'm haunted.'
-haunted, taylor swift

"Rafe we just broke up." i said as he kissed my neck.

"I know." he said.

"Its a bad idea." 

"Ok then we can stop." he said getting off me.

"Wait, whatever." i said kissing him.

He kissed my neck. He removed my shirt. and kissed my stomach. We took the rest of our clothes off and he kissed me hard.

"Are you sure?" he said

"Yes." i said grabbing his hair. It all felt so good. 

We were at my house. He left his sunglasses here so i told him to come get them. I don't think either of us were expecting to sleep with each other. We broke up and it was wrong but it felt so good. I loved him, and yes he was great at everything he did but i missed him more than i thought i would. He is my first love. I honestly wanted him to be my only love.

We were laying in my bed. I wanted to keep kissing him and never stop.

I sat up on top of him and kissed him again.  I kissed him harder and he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" he said. Are you stupid i am gonna sleep with you again? I thought.

"Kissing you." i said then i kissed him more. I kissed his neck then i kissed his chest. 

"stop and let me kiss you." he said

i stopped and he flipped us over. He kissed me passionately. He made me feel so hot and feel so good. As he kissed me i grabbed the sheets. Nothing was even happening but it felt so good to have him kiss me. He smirked and came up to my face.

"I never want to stop kissing your beautiful body." he said.

"Then don't." i said. 

He kissed me again. This time harder.  He was what every girl wants in a man. He was perfect. He had a chain he wore and it was so hot. He knew i loved it when he wore it too. He always wore it but no one ever saw it unless he was shirtless. 

"Rafe we can't be together." i said laying down on his chest.

"Why not?" he said playing with my hair.

"Because we won't work." 

"How do you know." he said

"Because we already tried." i said.

"I told you i'm sorry for how i acted." 

"Thats not the reason why." i said looking at him.

"Then whats the reason?" he looked sad, i don't blame him, I was sad but i couldn't just jump back into a relationship when his dad killed a cop who he was living with and then he was always yelling. I wanted to be with him i really did.

"Ok you know what? I will consider getting back together if you leave your dads house and no more coke." i knew he wouldn't but i tried.

"Do you promise?" he said

"Yes i swear." 

"Then i will get a job, leave, and stop doing drugs."

"Even weed?" i hated any type of smoking it was so gross, i hated that JJ did it but he got mad when i told him and he didn't care.

Even weed." he said brushing my hair out of my face.

"Then we have a deal." i paused as we layed there. "Maybe i can convince my parents to let you stay since my dad will maybe hate you less since you won't be with ward." i said

"Well then we would have to tell them. Won't they wonder why you care about me?" he said scratching my back.

"We only have to tell my mom, she can figure out a lie to my dad, but if she askes we haven't slept together and we're waiting for marriage." i said drawing little circles on his bare chest.

"Hm ok."  he said laughing. i was so happy. My life was going to be normal for once and hopefully jb and sarah would be ok and home.

"Hey mom can i talk to you?" i said walking toward her.

"Yeah whats wrong?" she said

"Uh can you come up to my room?" Rafe and i decied we would tell my mom when she got hom from the shopping. We would do it together. 

"okay so before you go in there i need you to not freak out okay?" i said blocking the door.

"Okay just let me in then." she said. I opened the door and she saw Rafe sitting on my bed waiting.

"Whats he doing here?" she didn't sound mad which was good.

"Uh we need to talk to you about something." i said.

"Okay?" she said sitting at my vanity.

"So Rafe and I have been dating since the beginning of the summer and we uh wanted to tell you and talk to you about something." i said.

"Oh you hid this from me?" she sounded sad i felt so bad.

"Well we just thought you would be mad." i said sitting down next to Rafe.

"Oh honey i would never be mad at you for dating somebody." she said

"Okay then you will here me out for what i am about to say next?" i said

"Yes i will." she said

"Okay well you know how Rafe has to be with Ward and Rose but uh he doesn't want to so I was wondering if he could stay here?" i said

"Oh uh." she sounded unsure

"We would obey everything you and dad come up with and Rafe is gonna get a job and stuff." i said.

"Rafe what do you think about all this?" she said

"Well miss i just don't want to be with my dad. He hurts me all the time and he killed peterkin and John B and Sarah, i want to leave i just would have no where to go for a while." he said

"Hm." she paused. "If i can get your father to say yes Rafe can stay.

"Oh my gosh thank you!" i said getting up  and hugging her

"but on one condition." she said

"anything mom."

"You two can not sneak around and you know..."

"Oh thats fine we are waiting for marriage." Rafe said

"Oh you are now?" she said 

"Uh ya we are very serious you know teen parents aren't in the books for us." i said

"Ok well i will talk to your dad but you two have to be there with me. It sounds like you two are serious and i don't want kids to be in unsafe homes."

"Thank you so much mom you will not regret this." i said hugging her again

"Yes thank you Miss Alderidge." he said

"Your'e welcome." she said.