twelve | i missed you

"And I know it's not right and I guess I should try to do what I should do but I could fall in love, fall in love with you. I could fall in love with you"
-I Could Fall In Love, Selena Quintanilla

"RAFE ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!" I said screaming into my phone. It had been a couple days and we still hadn't heard from Rafe, John B, and Sarah.

I knew freaking Ward had something to do with Rafe suddenly going to Barbados. I wanted to hurt them both. Atticus took me to the Camerons and Wheezie said they went to Barbados. When Rafe got back I didn't know what I would do but I was seriously gonna be pissed if he came back with Ward.

I got a text. I hoped it was Rafe but it was an unknown number.

                                                                    blocked id

blocked id: hm looks like someone can't find her boy toy...so sad.
-xoxo, S

That freaking blocked id was gonna make me jump off a very tall something. I decided to just take the day to do whatever I wanted. I went shopping, got my nails done, which i haven't gotten done in like 3 years, did some skincare and watched Modern Family. 

It had been another two days. I was on the mainland with the pogues because some crazy old woman needed some rag. We were running away from some rat and saw John B, Sarah, and RAFE? 

"WHAT THE HELL?" I said.

"Get in the cart we will explain later." Rafe said taking my hands, helping me.

We were now gong back to the OBX, we were gonna hide at the château, for now. I was sure JJ was already concocting a master plan.

"So why the hell weren't you answering me? and where the actual hell were you?" I said looking at Rafe. 

"Look I was getting my stuff, right? and I uh my dad said if i didn't come with him to help him with the gold, then he would do something to you or your dad. So I just went with him. I couldn't call you because I dropped my phone in the fucking water. and when I saw John B and Sarah leaving I convinced them to let me go."

"Hm."

"Thats all you have to say?" he said

"No." I kissed him softly. "I missed you bub." I said.

"I missed you more." he said 

"EW get a room." JJ said.

"Oh my gosh shut up." I said laughing.

We arrived back at the chateau safely. 

"Okay so I can't believe your dad let Rafe live with you." Sarah said taking a bite of watermelon.

"I know I was just as shocked to be honest." I said.

"Okay so whats the deal with you and Pope?" Sarah said.

"Well there might be a vibe..." Kie said.

"Hm so Sar whats new with you and John D?"

"John D?" Sarah said laughing.

"Oh its a joke between me and Jayj." I said laughing.

"Well were married now, well not legally but ya." She said eating more watermelon.

"Stop thats so cute." I said

"Okay for once we all have boys at our beck and call." Kie said.

"Well Sarah's always had someone." I said laughing."

"Oh shut up." Sarah said laughing.

We went back to the hms pogues. 

"We come with food boys." I said walking onto the boat.

"Here let me take it." Rafe said.

"Thank you kind sir." I said in a bad accent.

"Of course m'lady." He said in an accent too.

We had a good night, all having fun together and for a moment life felt normal.