eleven | misunderstandings

'i wish that i could block me out."
-block me out, Gracie Abrams

'Rafe pick up!'  i thought.

Rafe had gone to Wards house to get most of his stuff and didn't come back. To say I was worried was an understatement. I was so pissed, its not like he would just stop talking to me. Would he? I had to stop thinking about it so i went to see the pogues. 

"Hey jayj." i said sitting next to him.

"So hows Rafey?" he said laughing. I just sighed.

"Not good. He left to go and get his stuff and he never came back." i said resting my head on jj's shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry." he said playing with my hair. I started to cry. Rafe always played with my hair. I missed him and it made me worried but i could't just pop over to the Cameron's.

"Hey it's gonna be ok." he said hugging me tight.

After awhile Atticus and i went home. I went to my room and fell asleep immediately. 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm for school. ugh. i hated school. I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. I wasn't going to school today. I didn't want to and my parents had left the day Rafe went to pack up. It was just me and my brother. 

I woke up again. I decided to get something to eat. It was now 11:30am. I had slept for awhile. I got some fruit and water and sat on my couch and watched Modern Family  for awhile.

"What are you doing home?" my brother said walking down the stairs. It was like almost 2 and he was just walking up. 

"Why are you waking up so late?" i said.

"No reason." he said walking into the kitchen.

"Atticus, I feel like i am loosing my mind." i said as he sat next to me.

"Oh cause Rafe is being Rafe and is ignoring you?" he said.

"Shut up and yes." i said

"Well i don't know what to tell you." he said.

"Maybe you could come with me to the Cameron's house?" i said.

"What?" he said.

"Look i can't go by myself so you have to come with me." i said.

"No you don't have too." he said.

"Please Atti?" i said.

"Ugh if you shut up i will take you." he said

sorry for the short chapter. I am so tired and need to go to bed but i wanted to get this out for you all.