Regret

Jungkook's pov

She was coming towards me. I smirked. Now she will shake hand with me.

She stood in front of me.
Come on speak up miss blessing. I badly want to insult you.

"Hello Mr.jeon. I don't think we have any need to introduce each other." She said with a small smile on her lips.

"What do you mean miss A..Anam?" RM hyung said and rubbed his nape in embarrassment as he couldn't pronounce her name correctly.

She chuckles.

"It's ok Mr.kim you can call me Annie. My friends and colleagues calls me Annie." She replied.

"And about knowing Mr.jeon. I just met him only one time earlier but that one meeting was enough for me to describing his personality. " She added and passed a smirk to me.

Fuck! I fucking hate her so much!
I wish I could kill her right now!
Blessing bitch!

"Right Mr.jeon?" She asks smiling.

I clenched my jaw. I was about to say something but I heard someone clearing his throat loudly.

It was jimin hyung. He signaled me to keep quiet.

I closed my eyes to supress my anger.

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Indeed it was nice meeting you miss blessing." I said . She arched her brows.

"You just told us that blessing is the meaning of your name. And about calling you Annie... so neither I am your friend and nor I want to be." I said last sentence in a slow voice which was only hearable to her.

she shrugged her shoulders.

"Miss Annie let's go in my cabin. We'll discuss our project there ." Seojin hyung said and she nodded her head following him .

It will be fun to work with you miss blessing!

Welcome to the jeon's territory!

Author's pov

"I hope you understood everything." Seojin asked.

"Yes i agree Mr. Lee. So when we are going to work on this project?" Annie asked politely.

"I'll prefer you to work on it as soon as possible. BTS members are currently working on this album." Seojin informs.

"Okay fine. We'll start our work from tomorrow." Annie said and stood up from chair.

"Have a good day Mr.lee." Nia said.

They both left from there.

"I heard you came in hybe today." Somi asked Annie.

"Yeah I got a project there." Annie replied applying oil In somi's head. She was giving her a relaxable massage to ease her mind.

"Oh that's good." Somi said In her sleepy voice.

Annie chuckled. Somi always falls asleep whenever Annie gives her head massage.

Suddenly something hit her mind.

"Somi?"

Somi hummed in response.

"Who is your crush in BTS?" Annie asked and somi immediately shuts her eyes open.

She turned her head.

"Why are you asking? Did you also got crush on any member? " Somi asked with racing heart.