Suspicious

Jungkook entered in the room with a frustrated face.

Jimin was chewing his nails thinking deep whine jin's cheeks were red.

They looked up at him.

"You came back early" jimin said slowly. Jungkook scoffed and passed a glare to him.

"Yeah because i didn't want to spend time with her." He said sarcastically.

"Can you both elaborate that what the hell you both did " jungkook said letting our his frustration.

"language jungkook"  jin said reminding him.

"why are you blushing  hyung?I am seeing you from a long time you are blushing continuously. what happened?" Jimin Asked .

"Actually " jin shyly fight with his fingers.

"You kissed her ?" Jimin asked.

Jin nodded his head slowly.

Jungkook again scoffed.

"really? just in 1 minute." Jungkook said.

Flashback

"What happened? Why did you call me here?" Somi asked entering in the kitchen.

Jin bite his lips struggling to speak. How to ask her if she wants to kiss him or not..

But they are in relationship. Offcourse he can kiss her.

"Jin I am asking something?" Somi asked.

"Do you love me?" He asked and facepalmed himself mentally.

"Offcourse i do..whats with the sudden question?" She raised her brows.

"I-" he stopped himself. Walking towards her he stood infront of her.

"Are you ok?" She asked with concern.

He stared at her face for few moments and suddenly pecked her lips . It was just for a moment and he immediately ran off from there as she will kill him for doing this.

Somi was froze on her place. She raised her hand and touched her lips.

Her cheeks turned red.

"What was that?" She mumbled to herself.

Jungkook and jimin both were looking at him with 'WTF' face.

"See I kissed her ." Jin said proudly. Jungkook just wanted to bang his own head in the wall.

"You need to learn how to kiss " jungkook said and jin gave him side eyes.

"This was a love kiss ok. " He defended himself.

"Jin hyung it was a peck there is a difference between peck and kiss." Jimin said.

"You are lecturing him what about you? Hmm? " Jungkook asked raising his brows.

Flashback

"Nia is coming you go" jimin said and jungkook left.

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Taehyung?" He picks the call.

"Where are you Jiminah?" Taehyung asked.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Jimin asked.

"Yes i am. I was asking because you said you are out with Nia for a date, so i thought I could bring hana too there. You know her mood swings now a days. She wants to go out "