Pregnant

Double update

"did he pick ?" Taehyung asked jimin.

Jimin shook his head as a no.

He was trying to call jungkook but he wasn't picking up.

"doctor how is she ?" Somi asked as soon as doctor came out from the room. They all are waiting outside for doctor.

"She is fine now. It's because of stress, don't worry it's normal to feel dizzy at this condition." Doctor informed.

"This condition? What do you mean by this condition?" Somi asked.

"Yes she is pregnant so it's normal." Doctor informed.

Somi's lips trembled.

"Please make sure her to not take stress. Stress is very harmful for a pregnant woman specially in starting days "

"Thank you doctor. We'll make sure about it " jin said and doctor left from there.

Tears started running on somi's cheeks . She heard sniffing sound from her behind.

"Jason" she called her brother softly.

Jason was crying silently standing in the corner.

"Don't cry son. Everything will be fine." Her mother said hugging her son.

"How can she stay away from stress. " Somi said and burst out crying.

Jin pulled her in a comforting hug.

"Why is jungkook doing this?" She cried in jin's chest.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." Jin said patting her back.

"Jimin you should go and check on him.". Nia said.

Jimin nodded his head.

"Wait i am also coming with you." Taehyung said.

But jimin shook his head.

"No taehyung you should go home. Hana is on her ninth month. She needs you . Don't worry I'll punch that brat then he will come back in his senses." Jimin said .

"But-"

"No taehyung he is right. You should go to hana. We will talk to kook." RM said cutting taehyung in middle.

Taehyung nodded his head tiredly.

"Let me meet her then I'll go home " he said and entered in the room..

"Jungkook you never use any protection." Annie said leaning to his chest. He was sitting leaning to the head board and she was sitting between his legs resting her head on his chest. Her back was pressed to him.

"So ?"

"What so? If I get pregnant then?" She said and he pecked her ear from behind.

"Then I'll be the happiest person on this Earth." She smiled at his answer.

"But isn't it too early. We just got married -"

"Just? You are saying just. we got married three years before my lady. If we weren't separated back then ,then we would be having four kids till now."

"Four kids in three years? How husband?" She asked. He turned her pulling her on his lap.

"It's impossible jungkook until we would be having twins ." she said after thinking.
He chuckled and pecked her cheek.

"Baby it's possible without twins too "

"How?" She asked with curiosity.

"It's not possible for others but it's possible for me."

"Howww?" She sang this time and he giggled.

"Because "

"Because?"

"Because "

"Yah say it already "

"Because I am jkkkkkk" he sang and she giggled pulling him into hug.

"Baby?"

"Hmm"

"The day we'll be pregnant i promise I'll make you the most happiest woman on the earth."

Tears dropped from her eyes.

She placed her hand on her belly.

"I am pregnant jungkook.
We are pregnant.
I need you , we need you Jungkook." She cried.

"Hey soon to be Mommy." Taehyung said with a smile entering in the room.

He wanted to cry looking at her face.

But he controlled himself. He couldn't break infront of her.

"How are you feel-"

"Where is he? Did you tell him about it?" She asked with a hope that may be jungkook is outside.

Taehyung licked his lips.

"Say it taehyung "

"H...he isn't picking up." Taehyung answered hestingly.

"I need to see him." Annie said wiping her tears and stood up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung panicked.

"He needs me taehyung. He must be alone at home. He can't sleep without me. He must be waiting for me." She said picking her purse .

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart.

"Annie" he called her softly.

She wore her sleepers.

"Annie listen."

"Can you drop me taehyung?my head is spinning..I'll not be able to drive."

Tears dropped from his eyes. He held her wrist.

"Annie please stop." He whispered gulping the lump in his throat.

"You need rest-"

"And he needs me. Can't you understand? He is not habitual sleeping without me. If he doesn't see me home.  He'll be restless." She said and a lone tear dropped from her eyes.
. taehyung couldn't take anymore.

He pulled her in his arms crying.

"He'll be fine." He whispered in his shaky voice.

"Please take me to him." She broke down in a miserable cry.

"Please taehyung I beg you please take me to him. I can't live without him. How can he say like that." She cried clutching his shirt.

"P..please take me to him." She sobbed.

"Annie stop crying.  It's not good for your's and baby's health." Taehyung tried to calm her down.

"Then take me to him. Please" she begged.

"Okay."

"No dear you need rest." Her mother said but she shook her head.

"Do you think mumma I can rest like this. Without him? Please let me go." She pleaded.

"But-"

"Mumma let her go." Somi said from behind.

Sorry for short chapter....but i have to make files now. I'll drop new chapter tomorrow.

Bye love from Eira...
Don't forget to comment.