Beauty with brain

"we are pregnant Jeon" jungkook stood there without moving not knowing how to react. This wasn't a normal news to him. He was dying to have a family with the woman he loves, he adores and finally that was happening.

Annie walked and stood infront of him. He stared at her face without blinking.

She held his hand softly and placed it on her belly making his heart beat race.

"It's true we are going to be parents. You are going to be father Jeon." She whispered with teary eyes.

Jungkook looked at her tummy then her face.

"I.... A..appa?" His ears weren't believing himself.

"Yes you will be appa and I'll be eomma. We are having a little jeon soon. Aren't you-" she couldn't complete her words as Jungkook placed his lips on hers. Forgetting his all problems, all miseries. He wanted to live in the moment with his family.

His wife and his child.

Annie kissed him back as more tears dropped from her eyes.

She already knew he loves her, something is bothering him, he is hiding something. But his this action made her sure ..

He put his one hand on her nape and traced her cheek with another hand. He was dying to touch her to feel her from few days. He kissed her lips lovingly. He pulled out from the kiss and joints their foreheads together breathing heavily.

"I love you Jungkook" she mumbled.

He smiled in tears. But suddenly realisation hit him hard. He wasn't supposed to do it. He couldn't do it. How can he be so weak to not be able to control his emotions.

He immediately backed off.

"Jungkoo-"

"It was a mistake" he said crashing her heart brutally.

For him touching her, admiring her, loving her was his reason to live now he was saying that kissing her was a mistake?

"Jungkook you are hurting me now" she said. Her voice broke.

Jungkook clenched his jaw tightly. He wanted to kill himself for hurting her but he was helpless.

"Don't push me away."

He let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't want to push you away but you are forcing me to do it. Just stay away from me. I don't want this marriage anymore. Isn't it simple? " Jungkook stated frustratingly.

"You don't want this child?" She asked with trembling lips.

"I..it's your choice." He mumbled quickly.

"What do you want tell me honestly, I'll do whatever you'll say " Annie said wiping her tears.

"I want to end this marr-"

"You want divorce right?" She asked and this time her voice was firm.

Jungkook's heart race.

Is she going to divorce him for real?

"Yes i want divorce" he said with a racing heart.

No baby please! Don't say yes!
Don't give up on us!
Please wait for me!
Just a little more!

His eyes begged.

"Okay fine I'll divorce you."

As soon as these words slipped from her tongue, his heart broke, his world shattered, he wasn't showing any emotions. But his heart was screaming in pain.