026💖

Charlie knew how she and Tom were doing all they could to give their baby a stable home. It wasn't easy. Especially as Tom was her teacher. And she felt as though the odds were stacked against them.

It wasn't easy at all. And she felt like she couldn't handle it all. But she was going to do all she could to make things seem okay. Despite all that had happened lately.

She knew that things weren't always easy. But she was thankful she had some support from her sister. And she was definitely thankful she had Tom.

She knew that she hadn't talked to her mum much. Knowing she had tried to get Tom taken from her. And she felt like she couldn't be a mum without him.

Charlie was having a baby. And she needed Tom there for her. Knowing she couldn't do it alone. While she was thankful she had Grace, she knew her baby needed to have its dad too. Something she never had.

She wanted better for her baby. And she knew that while she was young, she wanted to give her baby everything she could. Knowing that a perfect life was something she was striving for.

All she knew was that things were changing. And she had to somehow make the changes work. Knowing it was all for her baby.

Morning came and she walked into the kitchen. Rachel was there. She smiled. "Morning love. You okay?" She asked.

Charlie just nodded. She sighed. "I'm fine. I want you to not talk to me until you can make things right. I'm having Tom Clarkson's baby. And there's nothing you can do to change that," she told her.

Rachel rolled her eyes. She sighed. "You're pregnant by an older man. Do you not think you're ruined your life?" She said.

Charlie shook her head. She smiled. "Nope. I don't. I'm going to do what I can to be a good mum," she said as she stood and walked off.

***
Charlie went into school. She saw Grace who walked over to her. "Hey. Mum called. Said you blew off at her?" She asked.

Charlie shook her head. "No. I didn't. I just told her that I'm going to do all I can to be a good mum. She said I ruined my life," she told her.

Grace smiled. She took her hand. "You are gonna be a brilliant mum. I know you are going to. And I'm going to be there for you every step of the way," she said.

Charlie smiled. "Thanks. I appreciate it. I know it's not going to be easy. But I wanna be a good mum."

"And you will."

***
Charlie was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. Tom smiled to her. "How are you?" He asked.

Charlie nodded. She smiled and sighed. "I'm okay. I'm just tired. And it's not getting easier with the baby," she said.

Tom took her hand. He looked to her. "You know I'm here for you. And we're going to be okay," he told her as he smiled.

But were things going to be okay with them both? Or would something get in the way of it?