chapter one

chapter one

@ Y/NSINTERLUDEE
POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

@ Y/NSINTERLUDEEPOSTED ON INSTAGRAM

BYRON CANT SEEM TO STOP complaining about his damn football team loosing against Shibuya's under 16s team last week

BYRON CANT SEEM TO STOP complaining about his damn football team loosing against Shibuya's under 16s team last week. Since, they lost last week in a friendlies he won't shut the hell up - honestly, it was starting to drive you insane.

'Aliyaah is coming back finally', you sigh at the thought knowing she would shut him up with a present she brought back from wherever she was at - she told you when she was leaving but you were half asleep - you hush your younger brother again just as he is about to open his mouth. He grunts before stopping back up the stairs.

"Rah! man said he's two foot on a good dayy..." you look back at your phone after hearing yung filly laugh screaming, you smile taking another spoonful of your cereal.

You continue watching beta squad's new youtube video until you finish your breakfast, then you wash your dishes before walking back upstairs to brush your teeth quickly before you meet up with Journee and one of her friends.

Just as you finish patting your mouth dry you hear beeping coming from outside your house, you grab your shoes dashing down the stairs after grabbing your phone and keys.

"Ronnie" you shout "I'm leaving look after the house until mum and dad get back from workkk" you then slam the door behind you after putting on your shoes before your little brother can reply.

Walking towards the car you see a ball of pink bouncing around in the back of Journee's car which does make you raise an eyebrow, "Heyyy" you yell at your friend as you slide into the passenger seat, she smiles returning the greeting before introducing you to her friend.

"Y/n this is Mina, and Mina this is Y/n my bestie y'all are gonna just loveee each other" she says pulling up quickly making you and Mina jerk back and you both cuss before laughing.

"Nice to meet you Mina, love your hair by the way it's so cute" you smile at her turning in your seat to face her, "Oh my god thank you it's nice to meet you aswell I like you let's be friends" she grins grabbing a hold of your hand and giving it a gentle squeeze you smile nodding in agreement.

"Okay I love how y'all are bonding but have you seen ____'s instagram post ?" you and mina look at her blankly, " Babe I think your talking about one of your friends that we don't know" Mina rolls her eyes playfully as Journee laughs awkwardly "Oh yeahh".

You reduce the volume on the aux as your friend is currently blasting 'traphouse' by tory lanez, "So how do you two know each other ?" you ask as you put on another fresh coat of lip oil, "Oh I'm friends with Izuku so we met at a party like six months ago or something" you hum in response "Cool so I'm guessing you go to U.A as well, hm ?" you ask.

"Yeah I doo" she says brightly as Journee pulls up to the mall, you guys get out of the car and walk in chatting with each other.

Journee has some things she wants to buy at a couple department stores so you and Mina trail behind her, as you walk you and Mina get separated from Journee so you decide to sit down and wait for her to be done.

There is a juice bar in that area so you both buy a drink and sit down to talk to one another, "Wait so you are home schooled at the minute ? You should come to my school" Mina says looking up from her drink at you, "Yeah I was travelling a lot until recently so I did online school, but yh now that I've settled I would love to go to highschool again" you pause "I loved it even though I was there in person for like 9 months max" you finish taking a sip of your drink.

"Do you have a boyfriend y/n ?" Mina asks out of nowhere cause you to choke on your juice a bit , she laughs "I'll take that as a no or it's complicated".

"Nah I don't, thank goodness it ain't complicated, I don't have time for that shit frr" you laugh, "Preachhh, once I was in a situationship for 1 yearrr" she sighs exasperated, you gasp shaking your head "Mina what the hellll ?! How does that even happen?" you gasp stifling a laugh.

"I don't even know, I was so caught up that when it ended I was like hol up I was NEVA EVEN YOUR GIRL FR" she acts shocked placing a hand on her chest which you laugh at. "I would never recover pleaseee how tf you not noticed???" you raise an eyebrow and shake your head.

"I don't knoww still trying to figure it out to this mf dayyy" she laughs shaking her juice around in the plastic tumbler. You shake your head again, your phone rings in your pocket and you excuse yourself after seeing you mothers contact pop up.

You get up and toss the remainder of your drink in the nearest bin, "Hello mum ?" you say into the phone. "Hi baby, Byron said you went out with Journee sorry to ask but can you cut your trip short and come home we need to talk about something" she says apologetically.

"Um yeah sure mum I'll be home in 30 minutes" you say, "Great! Thank you sweetheart see you soon love you" she says blowing you a kiss and hanging up. You sigh lowkey annoyed you were going to have to cut down your trip.

Journee appears right round the corner with a couple bags, "Hey guys basically my mum needs me home so imma have to dip" you say once you reach the table.

"Awwe man I wanted to talk to you still" Mina huffs making you giggle a little, "Damn okay do you want a lift home ?" Journee asks you.

"No it's okay I'll get an uber cause I'm guessing you still have stuff you want to do here" you shake your head.

You say your goodbyes to both of the girls making sure to exchange socials with Mina before, you walked out to your uber. After saying hello to your driver you put your airpods on and sit back for the 20 minutes ride home.

'I wonder what this is about', you think as a small sigh escapes your lips secretly hoping your parents hadn't found your stash. 🍃

1092 words

1092 words

AUTHOR notes, I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter - what does y/n's mum want to talk about with her ?

Please make sure to vote and leave comments, it encourages me to keep writinggggg