chapter six

chapter six

"Y/N Y/N Y/N! WAKE UP SHIT WHY AINT SHE ANSWERING ?!" - a voice said, "I don't know Byron maybe it's cause she's in a coma you dumb fuck" another voice responded.

So I'm alive huh ? Thank fuck I had tickets for Megan's concert in Tokyo, you celebrate pausing when you realise you're in a coma.

What you didn't know was that you were in a medically induced coma and you had very slim chances of waking up at all let alone in time for Megan's 'Hot Girl Summer Tour' concert in Tokyo.

Currently, you were hooked up to several large machines that were keeping you alive, just barely. You later learnt, that you had lost almost half of the blood in your body as you had torn the wound to about three inches.

"Mrs L/n ? There are some of your daughters classmates outside" a nurse said peaking your interest, oh wow mum came to see me, you smile a little.

"I'm not her mother I'm her older sister, our mother is away at the moment" Aliyaah expressed disappointment laced in her tone, but she smiles and beckons the nurse to let your classmates into the room.

"Um hello Miss we brought these flowers for um L/n" a robotic sounding voice says, ahh Ten, you hear a vase being placed beside you somewhere.

"Thank you" your sister says warmly smiling at each of your classmates; Izuku, Tenya, Mina, Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Shoto.

"Y/n I don't know if you can hear us but, please wake up soon" Mina sniffles out and you hear someone pull her into a hug comforting her, must be Kiri.

Imma wake up twin don't worry you attempt to say but nothing comes out. The door slamming against the wall can suddenly be heard, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" a broken voice yells and you feel a warm hand grab your slightly cold ones.

"Someone tell me what happened please, Liyah ? Ron ? Izuku ? What happened to her ?" you feel tears fall on your hand and you try to squeeze her head but once again you can't move.

"I'm sorry my love, I wasn't fast enough" you hear a sorrowful Izuku mumble quietly as he hugged a now weeping Journee.

The door slams shut and you hear your sister get up and run after the person, "Byron wait! Wait".

"Y/n uh you need to um get up please hurry, I can't bear your silence, just get up and call me stupid for worrying okay mhm okay" Journee sobs shaking your hands in an attempt to get you up. Your heart aches hearing your best friend, no sister cry like that.