chapter eleven

chapter eleven

YOUR BROTHER TAPS ON YOUR SHOULDER - waking you up from another daydream. Byron looks at you with an eyebrow raised, "what ?", the two siblings exchange a look before Ron returns to his conversation with Izuku.

Going quiet when you were upset or bothered by something was a habit of yours, letting your mind wander did help you forget about whatever the issue was. Pulling out your phone you message your hairstylist Nene if she could squeeze you in the following Tuesday.

Just as you are about to out your phone down you get a text message from an unknown number and this time, for whatever reason, you decide to read it before blocking it.

IMESSAGE
(+81)*** ****** ***
(unkown number)

can we talk y/n ?
read 7:12pm

y/n ? i know it's you
i need to talk to you
i'll come to your school tomorrow okay
i can't wait to see you
i love you
read 7:15pm

Your eyes widen. Standing up you walk upstairs to your bedroom and sit yourself down on the floor trying to think how you should handle this. You knew that Oliver would definitely come to your school and you didn't want that.

Although, you really didn't want to see him you couldn't let him come to your school - he'd probably say something to hit a nerve just to watch you cry in front of everyone but it also wasn't safe for you to be left alone with him.

Not because you wouldn't be able to defend yourself but, because as a hero you are not supposed to attack an "innocent" civilian. And if it came to it you could not guarantee you wouldn't put your hands on him if he came to close or attempted to put you in a compromising situation.

You had no choice but to meet him tomorrow.

You pick your phone up off the floor beside you and go to message the number back but, right in that moment they call and without thinking you pick up the phone.

"Hello ? Y/n I want you to know that I've changed I've gotten better for you for us now we can be together again" you almost vomit right then at the sound of his voice, the same voice that used to give you butterflies. Taking a deep breath you open your mouth to talk.

"I thought I made it clear to you Oliver that I wanted nothing to do with you ever again" you say sharply very clearly agitated.

"Don't be like that love, you just said that cause you were mad at me" he chuckles.

Since when were men delusional like this.