Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Lance went to the school gate to see if the man returned his bike. He listened to music while walking his way to the school gate. As expected, the man didn't return his bike. 'Humans these days are so naive.' thought Lance, irritated. He grumbled as he regretted his decision. Lance shouldn't have followed Mash's order. Then, he had a flashback, "You always grumpy all the time, brother!" said Anna, his only little sister. This flashback took place a few years ago. Amazingly, he remembered everything about his sister, which is rather creepy. He loves Anna so much that he would do anything to be by her side.

"LANCE! IS THAT YOU!?" clamored Dot, Lance's science project partner, from Lance's behind. He catches up to Lance, "What are you doing at school, Dot?" asked Lance with concern. Dot took a breath as he ran to Lance, "I-I could ask the same of you. What are you doing here?" Lance turned his head and answered his purpose. Then, Dot answered Lance's question, "Well, I had to attend badminton club. However, Miss Kelly couldn't come, so the club canceled." Lance discern.

Meanwhile, Finn shows up in Rayne's car. Rayne smiled and drove his car, "You appear to be happy, Finn. What happened?" chuckled Rayne. Finn, who sat in the back seat, took out his phone. Then, he type something on his phone. Rayne's phone lets out a notification after Finn sends something to Rayne. Rayne checked out his phone while using his other hand to steer.

FINN

I met Mash in the park. He was so sweet and dreamy. I never knew he could be like that. 12.03 pm

Rayne looked at his phone and widened his eyes. "Finn...Promise me that you will never meet him again," said Rayne with a cold tone. Finn was shocked. He then typed something on his phone. Rayne's phone got a notification again.

FINN

Why not?! 12.05 pm

Rayne gritted his teeth when Finn begged Rayne to let him see Mash. Rayne gripped harder at the steer, "SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU!? I DO THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!" Rayne yelled. Finn stopped and hid himself from his brother. A few minutes later, Raybe's phone had a notification.

FINN

I know it's for my good, but what if he changed? 12.14 pm

Rayne shut down his phone and slammed it on his lap. He continued to drive, even though Finn tried to talk to him. Then, there's an awkward silence between those two. Finn was terrified, wanting to see his parent again.

Mash jogged around the park. People in the park were dumbfounded to see how fast Mash was. It's like he was at the speed of light. Some people asked him if he used something that made him this fast, but all he answered was tips on having muscular legs. It was afternoon, so Mash decided to go home. He doesn't want to worry his stepdad. Besides, Mash needs to babysit Anna and bring her to the playground. He munched a cream puff he just bought. After that, Mash dashed his way to his house. On his way, he saw Lance with someone he never met. He stopped by, "Good afternoon, sister complex." greeted Mash with a low tone voice. Lance's eyes widened, surprised to see Mash beside him. "Mash, what in the world are you doing here!?" Mash avoids Lance and introduces himself to Dot, but he appears to know Mash. "OH! You're that popular athlete in school, right!?" He gets close to Mash's face. "I TIRED OF YOU BEING ATTENTION SEEKER TO GIRLS! I WANT THAT TOO!" he shouted and shook Mash. Mash looked at Lance, who was a bit grumpy.

"What's with that face, sister complex?" asked Mash, inquisitive. "The bike..." mumbled Lance, gripping his fist. Mash tried to remember, 'Oh..the bike.' he looked at Lance again, feeling sympathy. "We can have a new one," said Mash while Dot let him go and grumbled. Lance aggravated. He took a small picture from his wallet.

It was his sister, of course. He calmed himself, "I'm just going to walk home." He walked away from the duo. Mash catches up to Lance while Dot goes to his place.

It was 3.03 pm, and Mash babysat Anna. As usual, they went to the playground because Anna loved that place. "Mash, can you push for me?" asked Anna as she sat on the swing. "Yeah, come in!" screamed Mash. Mash stood up and then went to Anna. He pushed Anna from the back and yawned. He was pretty exhausted from all those working out. She squealed with joy. "Again! Again!" she laughed. Then, Mash walked away from Anna. Before he could lie on the ground, he saw Rayne with Lance's bicycle. He looked to the side, "Hey, little girl!" Mash hid behind the tree so Rayne couldn't see his present. "Yes?" responded Anna with her big eyes. "Do you know Lance Crown? I saw this bike in front of my house. It annoys me." he came close to Anna and made her face-to-face with him, "So, can you bring this bike to him?" he rang the bell. Anna was scared. She immediately nodded her head.

"Good." he sighed in relief. Mash's phone rang with a beautiful melody. Mash struggled to hang up the phone. Rayne went closely to the tree where Mash hid. "Anyone's there?" he asked, worried that people might kidnap this poor girl. Mash's heart pounded so fast that he could have a heart attack any second. Rayne went closer to the tree, feeling irritated.

Rayne checked the tree until he saw a familiar face behind, "IT'S YOU!" he shouted. He dragged Mash away from the tree. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?". Mash stared at him with a cold face, "I have to babysit the girl over there." he pointed at Anna. Rayne let out a sigh. "I have no time for you. I need to find the bike's owner. Finn was also mad at me for being a jerk to him." He glanced at Mash, "Look, I don't mind if you two want to be together, but if you hurt him, I swear you'll die in my hand." Rayne made a fist and death glared at Mash. Although, Mash bloomed, 'You two be together!?' Those words stuck in his head and made him spin his head. Anna then went to them, "I can help you, stranger, but in return, you can't hurt Mash!" she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks. Rayne rolled his eyes, "Fine, young lady."

They walked together until they reached Lance's house. "Mash's house is next to me!" she explained while holding Rayne's hand. Rayne seems to be friendly around kids. "Is it true, Burndead?" questioned Rayne, trying to confirm the girl. Mash nodded. He might act calm, but deep inside, the fear of Rayne is still there. Lance was hanging his clothes on the balcony.

"BROTHER!" Anna called his brother out. Lance grinned, "ANNA!" he waved and went to her but couldn't see Rayne and Mash alongside her. After Anna mentioned Rayne, who stood beside her, Lance's face immediately frowned. "Anna, sweetheart, Can you let Mash, me, and Rayne talk for a while?" Anna giggled and ran to her room. "Mash, who the hell is this?" he glanced at Rayne. "Do you remember Finn? Well, this. Uhm. His brother." Mash told him. Lance widened his eyes, "THAT GUY'S BROTHER?!" Lance knew Finn, but he didn't endure Rayne. "SHIT! So, you're telling me that guy is your Finn's brother!? And you bullied Finn before, right!?" Mash pulled him and covered his mouth, "Sorry, that was an unnecessary explanation." Rayne looked at both of them with hate, but he shrugged it off. "I know everything. You don't need to cover his mouth." Rayne smacked Mash's head. Mash let go of Lance, "Sorry, Lance." he apologized. Lance sighed.

__________________________________________________

I'm lazy-