Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Mash walked on the side of the road. He could have sworn he saw a grocery store before he and Finn went to Lemon's house. He took a deep breath and saw a puppy walk past him. The puppy then lay down, probably resting. Mash pats the puppy and then has a flashback where Anna, Lance, and he see a terrifying stray dog, which turns out to be a good dog. Anna wanted to keep the dog, but unfortunately, her mom is allergic to dogs. Mash kept walking until he heard a notification sound from his phone. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and then checked,

Finn

Are you okay? Do you need a company? This residence is big, after all, so you might be lost.

"Finn?"

Mash was shocked as he turned his head to the person's voice. 'Those blue eyes..'

"Aiko...What are you doing here?" Mash recognized those familiar, beautiful blue eyes. Aiko beamed and pointed at her plastic bag from her right hand, "Now it's my turn. What are you doing here, Mash Burnedead?" she crossed her arms. "I thought you lived far away from here," she added. "I was about to go to the grocery," Mash answered, looking down. Aiko smiled and took Mash's hands, "Can I come?" Mash hummed.

They are almost at the grocery. They haven't talked to each other since they walked together. Aiko felt uneasy, so she attempted to know Mash better to break the silence, "What's your relationship with Finn? Is it the Finn that we used to bully?" Aiko looked from her side to see Mash. He didn't reply, but that doesn't mean Aiko would stop asking the same question again. She repeated herself many times, and Mash still didn't answer her questions.

Then, Aiko blocked his way, "WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FINN!?" she took a breath, exhausted. Mash glared, "Why do you want to know so bad?" he darted his eyes to hers. "Because...it's nothing. Just curious. I can't believe you have Finn's contact before me." she peered away. Mash snatched his phone and gave it to her, "You can have my number." Aiko slowly took his phone from his hand, "Hm...Thank you, Mash," she gave him a small smile. After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the grocery.

While looking for the flour, Mash explained his reason for being there. He got the flour and then headed to Lemon's house with Aiko as a guest since she wanted to visit Lemon.

Mash rang the bell and saw Lemon with Finn opening the door for him. "Aiko? It's night now. I thought you were..."

"OKAY THEN. Can I come in?" asked Aiko, who also interrupted Lemon's words. Lemon didn't say anything, though she made their way into her house. Finn did the same with a strange look on his face. Aiko glared at Finn without even a word. He could guess that she still hated him. "What the hell she's doing here, Mash?!" Lemon whispered to Mash's ear. "I think she's changed. Maybe.." Mash replied.

"AH!" Finn shouted as Aiko abducted Finn's hearing aids. Then, there's a drop of drops of blood from Finn's ears. "Finn.." muttered Lemon. She went to the kitchen to find tissue while Mash spaced out. This reminded him of the day back when he bullied Finn. He also did the same as Aiko did.

"HEY, MASH! Remember this?" she was playing around with the device.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Mash shouted. All of them were shocked, and then Mash darted his eyes at her. Lemon bestowed both of them as he covered Finn's ears with tissue. 'Woah... I don't know he can be this scary. Ah~ he is so my type.' Lemon touched her red cheek. She was clearly blushing and then realized the situation, so she brought Finn to the bathroom.

"Oi, Mash! You clearly like that dumbass! He's going to reject all your lovie dovies for sure! Who would want to fall in love with their own bully!? THIS ISN'T A FUCKING FAIRY TALE, DAMNIT!!" she lectured. Tears ran down her cheeks, "Tell me you hate him. Tell me you don't have a crush on him. Please." usually, she would fake her tears, but she was serious this time. She dropped the hearing aids and sprinted away. She pushed Mash's shoulder as she went outside. Mash picked up the hearing aids, "If he hates me, then I have to fix it even if it takes a hundred years." Mash mumbled. "What was that?" questioned Lemon while holding Finn's hand. "Lemon..." he sighed. Mash gave the hearing aids to Finn back, "Here you go."

Did she say anything about me? Finn signed.

Mash shook his head. Lemon frowned, knowing it was a lie. "A-anyway, let's watch something, shall we?" she took a remote control on the TV table. Finn and Mash try to find a comfortable place to sit while Lemon searches for a movie to watch together. "Hey, this movie seems good!" she read the description. "W-wat-water flows?" stuttered Finn. "It's about two siblings from different countries trying to find their parents! I didn't expect to have it in a romance genre, though." "It's in a romance genre?" asked Mash, confused. "er...yeah.." commented Lemon with a worried look. "I bet Lance is the director," said Mash, making about Lance jokes again.' "W-well then, I will make some popcorn. I DIP ON THE MIDDLE SEAT! Maybe Mash and I can cuddle together, and we might even...AHH!" she was red as a crimson. 'scary.' thought Finn as he sat down.

Lemon is finally done with her popcorn. They started the movie with an excited feeling. They laughed, cried, and terrified together. When there's a blood scene, Lemon and Finn would hug Mash's arms. Before the movie ends, Lemon's parent was back. Both of them chuckled to see the trio peacefully sleep on the couch. Lemon and Finn leaned on the couch's pillows while Mash slept on Finn's lap. Though it was a warm scene, the living room was a mess. Pillows everywhere and full of snacks on the TV table. "Oh boy, what a mess!" complaint the lady.

__________________________________________________

Short chapter. Sorry