Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Mash walked a bit slow due to how nervous he was. As he entered the park, he saw Finn on a bridge, staring at the pond. Mash went to him and decided to surprise him. Mash went toward Finn and quietly walked, trying not to get caught. Finn couldn't hear Mash's footsteps even though he had a hearing aid on him. Suddenly, Mash tackled Finn, which made Finn shocked and grunted. Miracle, Finn was holding onto the fence. If it's not for the fence bridge, they definitely would fall. Finn's heartbeat was fast. Mash was pinning Finn against the fence bridge. Finn's face was in all red. He could have fainted there. Mash finds out about their position and then quickly lets Finn go. "Sorry, Finn. I thought it would be funny." Mash scratched his head.

That's alright. Finn signed. He could barely control his hand. It must be awkward for him.

Mash gave him the cream puffs, "Here you go. I have plenty more in my fridge." Finn looked at him with a blank face.

Anyway, I was planning to visit someone. Do you want to come with me? Finn signed again. Mash nodded, "k, I will go with you." He clasped both of his hands to hold Finn's hands. Finn could feel his face heating up, so he pulled his hands away from Mash's.

Mash apologized again. He didn't know what was going on with him. His heart felt ache, and he started to cling toward Finn. They walked outside the park.

"I..it shou..shouldn't be...far." Finn stuttered while looking at his phone for directions and a map. They visited a gift shop, "What are we doing here again?" asked Mash with a tired look. "It's..f..for Lemon." Finn grinned as he checked the keychain section. Mash stood in front of the door. 'Lemon..' He remembered those bad memories with her. He couldn't move his legs, fearing that she might hate him. His thoughts wandered around his head as someone asked him to move aside. Mash went back to reality when Finn tugged his arm and called him with a worried look.

Mash swore to himself that he couldn't hear anything when he was overthinking. He saw an old lady with a sweater putting her hands on her hips. "Can't you move aside, young boy?" said the old lady with an irritated tone. Mash furrowed his eyebrows, disliking her manners, "Sorry, but no need to bring such a manner." Mash move aside. The lady grumbled something as he pushed the door with a ring from the bell. Mash rolled his eyes, and then all his attention went to Finn, "Sorry about that. I was spacing out." Finn shook his head, "I..It's. all.. right. Are..Y..You..ok?" asked Finn. Mash glanced at his yellow eyes, "I'm fine." Finn exhaled and gave him a soft smile.

Finn pointed out a yellow keychain.

Is this pretty for Lemon? Finn signed, trying to confirm his gift for Lemon

Is this pretty for Lemon? Finn signed, trying to confirm his gift for Lemon. Mash was munching his cream puff, so he only gave a thumb up. Finn proceeded to the cashier. The cashier grinned and packed the keychain. Finally, Finn paid the gift.

They went outside the gift shop.

We're going to walk to the train station. It's a bit far from here. Finn signed again. He hates it when he stutters through his words. Mash licked his lips as he finished his snack. Mash cleaned his hands, "Do you want a ride?" questioned Mash.

Ride? Finn signed.

Mash hummed. He then opened his arms widely. It took Finn for a while to understand what Finn meant. After Finn figured out what he meant, he squealed so loud that he drew people's attention. Mash suddenly picks Finn up in bridal style. Finn shrieked, widened his eyes, and gripped Mash's shoulder while Mash tried to remember the train station's way. He questioned Finn where was the train station. Finn let go of Mash's shoulder, and then Finn reached for his pocket. He got his phone and typed something. "Did I mention how cute you are, Finn?" Mash immediately said that out loud. Finn covered his red face with his phone while typing, "Th...Thank you." replied Finn. He could barely smile. He was too embarrassed to even look at Mash. Finn showed Mash the location of the train station. Mash dashed his way to the train station with Finn in his arms. Finn held his grasp on Mash's shoulders. Mash had such an incredible speed. Is that even human's speed? Oh boy, Finn tried to profess what was happening. Not only super strong but also fast! Then, there was a honk. Mash got so carried away that he forgot to check his surroundings.

"SLOW DOWN!" said a policeman, trying to stop them. Mash stopped as he turned around, "Sorry, we are in a rush. Maybe next time!" and just like that, he ran away, but that didn't stop the cop. Mash turned around to see the cop's appearance. The cop was wearing a glasses, dark brown with long bangs. "Stop right there!" yelled the cop. He was fast, but not as fast as Mash. Mash ran to the alleyway, and as expected, the cop followed him. Mash jumped on the roof because he thought the cop would stop following him. Finn was trembling, not knowing what just happened. Mash realized that Finn was still in his arms. He then suggested that he should carry Finn on his back. Finn was a little ashamed, but he did as Mash told. Finn went on Mash's back and held his shoulders while Mash put his arms underneath Finn's legs. Yes, they did a piggyback.

"Hold on tight. We're going to be faster than before." Mash warned Finn as Finn covered Mash's shoulder with his arms. He then began to nod, meaning that he was ready. Mash dashed and jumped from roof to roof. Finn never thought a human could jump this high. Sometimes, Finn wondered if Mash was even a human at this point. But he was glad to meet Mash even though he was one of the bullies. Is it all right to fall in love with your ex-bully? His mom hates Mash, but maybe he will prove she's wrong. People can change. Finn could hear his heartbeat. He also could feel his face heating up. Mash's body is warm, which makes Finn want to hug Mash forever. Finn brushed off his thought since it might be uncomfortable for Mash, but little did he know that Mash also liked it.

"We're here!" Mash jumped out off the roof. Finn frowned, "T..Thank.. you..you...Mash." Mash tried to avoid Finn's eye contact, "Hmm, no problem." he flustered. They went inside and bought their tickets. They waited for the train for only 14 minutes. They sat down on seats, silent. They didn't know where to begin. Then, the train came with a loud noise. People rushed on the train. Finn got an empty seat while, on the other hand, Mash couldn't find one because he let a pregnant woman sit on his. Finn saw the situation, making him fall in love with Mash more. Mash stood beside Finn, "So many people." he muttered. Finn agreed. Few people got out of the train, making less people on the train. After a few minutes, people left the train since it stopped at their destination.

Then, There's only Finn and Mash. They are stuck in their position. Finn stood beside the door while Mash did the same but across the door. They both looked at a beautiful landscape, admiring it. Mash took a chance to see Finn. Mash looked to his side as Finn also did the same. Both of them stared into each other's eyes and then Finn pulled away. It must be awkward to Mash, he thought. "We should hang out more often." Mash grinned. Finn turned his head to Mash.

 Finn turned his head to Mash

We really should. he signed

They back to their gazing view. It was such a sweet moment. They really should hang out more.

The train stopped and announced that this was the last station.

__________________________________________________

This was a bit rushed, but hope you enjoy. I want to quit this book so bad.

1k READERS?! 🤨 (Thank you so much to all of you for reading this book ♡ Hope you have a nice day!)