♡𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨♡

*HUMAN AU*

     Sophie was having a very hard day. She failed her chemistry exam and got called a 'freak' 6 times already. She slammed her locker shut and sighed. She put on her ice blue hoodie and started walking out of school. 

"Foster!" A voice called from behind. Sophie turned around. 

"Oh hey, Keefe!" She forced a smiled.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Not really, but what's up?" She asked

"Oh right! Okay so i have a football game tonight, i-uhm, do you want to come?" He stammered.

"Of course!!" She hugged him. 

"Okay sweet, I'll see you tonight." He smirked.

Keefe Scencen was Sophie's best friend. Besides her cousin Dex. He was there for her the night she was adopted. She liked him. Just a little bit. But she had nooooooo chance of him liking her back. He was the teams quarterback and had millions of girls swooning over him. She was lucky to be his best friend. 

-----------------time skip (because im lazy af)--------------------------

Sophie arrived to the football game. She sat a few rows up from the nosebleeds. Keefe saw her and came running. 

"Sophie!" He smiled. 

Sophie? he never called her Sophie, she thought

"Hey Keefe!!" She hugged him. 

"Okay, so, I really want to ask you something." He stammered. 

"Yeah of course, anything" She smiled.

"So I brought a jersey, my jersey, and I was wondering, do you maybe want to wear it?" He stammered. Sophie enjoyed making him nervous.

"Keefe"

"Yeah, it was a long shot." He frowned. 

"Get over here asshole, of course I'll wear your jersey." She smiled.

"Thanks!!" He grinned and ran back to the field. Sophie put the jersey on and it still smelled like him. She heard girls giggling and turned to see Stina and her minions laughing. Sophie ignored them. The game started and cheered on Keefe. Sophie noticed every few minutes he'd look for her and smile when he found her. 

Keefe's parents never went to any of his games or practices. His mom was probably somewhere passed out and his dad was always working. So Sophie tried to be as supportive as possble.

Keefe scored the winning touchdown. Sophie ran down and jumped into his arms. 

"You were amazing!!" She exclaimed. Keefe blushed. 

Keefe grabbed his bag and Sophie and Keefe walked to his car. Keefe put on his light brown hoodie and threw his duffel bag in the backseat and exhaled deeply. 

"Sophie?" He said.

"Yes, Keefe?" She replied.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked, fidgeting with his hoodie strings.

"Yeah sure!" Sophie grinned. 

The two walked along a trail and Keefe entwined their fingers. Sophie didn't quite notice till a few moments after. Keefe guided her to bench by the lake, and they saw the moon reflecting off the water. 

"Sophie." He said.

"Yes Ke-"

"I have to tell you something." He looked straight into her eyes. Sophie was invested, she was worried he was going to say something like, 'im gay' not that there was anything wrong with it, but that meant she wouldn't be able to date the guy of her dreams.

"I- I like you." He said.

"What?" She asked

"I-I really like you. Like more than a friend." He smiled softly.

YES!! THIS WAS HER CHANCE!!! She thought. 

"Keefe, I like you too." She replied.

"More than a friend?" He asked. 

"No" She smiled. 

A/N 

JKJKJKJKJK!!!!!! I BET I SCARED Y'ALL!!!!! KEEP SCROLLING DOWN FOR THE REAL DEAL!!!!

"Yes Keefe, more than a friend" Sophie smiled and leaned into kiss him. Their lips touched and everything was new. They pulled apart and Keefe looked just as flustered as Sophie. 

"Soo..." He dragged out. 

"Soo.." She replied. 

"What're we now?" He asked.

"I don't know, boyfriend and girlfriend?" Sophie asked.

"Well, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I'd love to" Sophie scooted closer to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. Sophie looked down and their hands we're still entwined together. They both stared off into the distanced and admired the moon on the horizon. This day really turned around, Sophie thought. She kissed Keefe one more time on the cheek and wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. She leaned her head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on her head. 

A/N

hi loves!! thanks for readingg!! please comment, its mandatory >:D jkjk, i js like reading comments <3 anyways, i know i must've gotten some of you guys with the confession. *evily cackles* im amazing *flutters eyelashes* YOU GUYS ARE TOO!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONESHOT! I GOT THIS IDEA AT 3 AM AND I DIDN'T ADD ANYMORE BC, WELL I HAVE NO EXCUSE 💀 comment some oneshot ideas and sorry for updating kinda late >:3 thanks for reading! love y'all!! <33

sophiescencen -----> out

word count: 713