♡𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣♡

*HUMAN AU*

*just to clarify, sophie and keefe are dating :3*

Sophie was sitting in her book nook reading her book. She looked out the window and it was still raining. It had been raining for the past 4 days. Sophie was soo bored. It was the middle of summer break too. The Vackers had gone to London. The Dizznees went to Florida. The Song twins were at camp and Keefe was somewhere. Sophie went back to her book and heard a small knock coming from downstairs. 

"SOPHIE!!! ITS FOR YOU!" Edaline called out.

Me? Who would be here for me? Sophie thought.

Sophie waltzed down the stairs and saw Keefe with a bouquet of flowers and a rain coat. 

"Keefe?" She said, still confused.

"Hello m'lady." He bowed. "For you." He said while handing her the flowers.

"Thank you Keefe! They're gorgeous!" Sophie smiled while putting them in a vase.

"Shall we?" He said offering her his arm.

"Shall we what?" Sophie asked.

"Dance in the rain!" Keefe smirked.

"Wait, really!?" Sophie exclaimed. 

"Yes ma'am, let's go!" He said, dragging her out to the middle of the cul-de-sac. 

Sophie felt the pitter patter of the rain on her face. She looked up and the clear drops made their way to her face. Keefe put his hand on her waist and grabbed her wrist. Sophie straightened her back and looked into his ice blue eyes. That's where the rhythm is Keefe told her.  They danced and Keefe twirled her and when she met his eyes, they stared deeply. Their faces were so close. Sophie could feel Keefe's breath. Keefe looked at her lips and then her eyes. The couple leaned in and kissed in the rain. After they pulled apart, Keefe dipped Sophie and she let out a tiny squeal. The two continued dancing and dancing, until the rain subsided. Sophie smelled the refreshing after rain smell and felt the cold breeze. She smiled softly. 

"Foster?" Keefe whispered, breaking the silence that was between them for the past God knows how long hours.

"Yes, Keefe?" Sophie replied while placing her head in his neck.

"I love you" He said into her hair.

"I love you too." She mumbled. 

The two locked lips again and kissed passionately. They didn't care if Grady, Sophie's adoptive father, was glaring daggers at them. Or if the neighbors thought they were crazy. They were happy, safe, and that's all that mattered. 

A/N

HELLO LOVES! thanks for reading this short af oneshot <3 THIS MELTED MY HEART 😭 it was thunderstorming at my house today and i got inspo :3 i thought this was just a super sweet moment. i was actually outside for a decent 10 minutes trying to get the smell after the rain lmfao. i think i described it pretty well- anyways, i also got inspo for the dancing  from the enola holmes 2 movie, the ball scene, SUPER SWEET BTW, and yeah :) please feel free to vote and comment, comments are ALWAYS appreciated :) #sokeefe 

sophiescencen---> out 

word count: 406