♡𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚♡

a/n

hellor loves! sophie the sleep deprived-hopeless-romantic-single-pringle here!!! this is a super sweet oneshot that i kinda want to happen to me- IM SO HOPELESS *sobs in single* 

idea requested by : ThatGirlWabbyTabby (thank you for voting on my oneshots!!)

onto the oneshot!!!

*human au*

*unedited for now*

Sophie kicked a stone as she walked home from school. She always thought her senior year would be easier, it was not. She got teased, bullied, and not to mention the dirty looks. She was over it. There wasn't anyone she could talk to. Well, one person.

Keefe Scencen. 

Her best friend since middle school. She was so tempted to call or text him. But he was busy with football, his job and school. She also had an excuse to talk to him. She's had the biggest crush on him since 7th grade. But he never knew. Sophie dropped her phone and sighed. She leaned against a wall and sank down, sobbing. High school was so hard. So so hard. She was super excited to get away from everyone and graduate the hell hole called high school. She sobbed, she was tired. the endless piles of schoolwork, the sleepless nights, everything was barely catching up to her. 

"Sophie?" A voice said, startling her. She looked up and saw a beautiful blonde boy with ice blue eyes staring over her.

"K-Keefe?" She stammered.

"That's me." He said, sitting next to her. "Now why is the Mysterious Miss F crying?"

"I'm so tired Keefe. I haven't slept in God knows how many days. I keep getting picked on, I mean who gets bullied in high school?!" Sophie sighed.

"Eat?" Keefe said.

"Huh?" Sophie said confused.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Uh, lunch yesterday or maybe breakfast, but that doesn't matter, I've had 6 cups of coffee."

"WHAT?!" Keefe exclaimed. "Okay up up."

"Wait why?" Sophie said, standing up from her Sophie ball.

"We're going on an adventure!" Keefe grinned.

"Keefe, I'm really not in the mood." Sophie grumbled.

"Oh hush, let's go!" Keefe smirked.

They walked for a few moments, turned a corner, and came across a Starbucks.

"Why?" Sophie asked. 

"Because we're getting coffee then going somewhere fun!"

"B-but."

"ah ah, order your coffee!" Keefe shooed.

"You're impossible." Sophie threw her hands up in defeat. 

♡time skip at the worst possible moment but fuck it ♡

"Now that I've finished my coffee, where are we going?" Sophie said, throwing out her coffee cup.

Keefe covered her eyes.

"Keefe!" Sophie shrieked.

"Oh shush, I'm not going to trip you." And as if on cue, Keefe tripped her and she would've face planted if he didn't catch her.

"Okay, starting now, I won't trip you."

"I hate-"

"Here we are!!" Keefe grinned, uncovering Sophies eyes. In front of them was a Barnes & Noble, Sophies favorite store in the whole world.

"I-why?" Sophie stammered in utter shock.

"You need something to cheer you up! I'll let you get any 4 books you want! Any price!" Keefe smiled. Sophie tackle hugged him. "Did I make you happy?"

"Yes!" Sophie squealed.

"Mission accomplished!" he grinned proudly. He opened the door for her and they browsed for 3 hours, Keefe not complaining once. 

Sophie and Keefe walked to the cashier and Sophie happily placed her 4 books.

"You two make a cute couple!" The cashier said.

"We do, don't we." Sophie smiled.

"Have a wonderful day!" 

"Thank you, likewise!" Sophie grabbed the bag of books.

The walked out of the store and Keefe froze.

"Keefe?" Sophie said. "Are you alright?"

"You said we make a cute couple." Keefe muttered.

Oh no, he heard. "Yeah, so?" Real smooth Sophie, reall smooooth.

"You-you like me." Keefe stammered.

It was now or never.

"Yes. Keefe Scencen I've liked you since 7th grade and it's totally fine if you don't, I don't want to lose my best friend." Sophie sighed. 

"Sophie, I-I like you too. I've like you since 6th grade." Keefe admitted, Sophie stared at him in utter shock. She walked up to him, went on her tippy toes, and kissed him. Finally!

Sophie pulled back at stared at Keefe.

"That was-"

"Wow"

They were both at loss for words.

"What now?" Keefe asked.

"I dunno." Sophie brushed her lips.

"Okay, I'm going to do something I've been wanting to do for a while. Sophie, will you be my girlfriend?" Keefe smiled.

"Keefe Scencen, I'd love too." Sophie hugged him and he kissed her head. 

a/n

EEEPPPPPPP!!!! (eep is my excited word) I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THISS!! AGAIN, THANK YOU ThatGirlWabbyTabby. I ENJOYED WRITING THIS!!!!! ILYASMMM!!!!!! BAIIIIIIIIIII :3

sophiescencen---> out

word count: 723 (so short but wtv)