♡𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜♡

A/N 

keefe and sophie are married in this by the way ;)

*HUMAN AU*

Sophie had gotten out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and screamed. Keefe came running into the bathroom. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" He panted

"My hair!!" She shrieked. 

"oh" Keefe nervously chuckled.

Sophie's hair had looked like a pineapple. She had knots everywhere and her hair was a mess. A mess was an understatement. 

"When was the last time you brushed your hair?" Keefe asked. 

Sophie then mumbled something unintelligible.

"What was that?" Keefe asked. 

"A week ago" Sophie muttered. 

"Sophie!!" Keefe exclaimed.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Don't apologize, get in the shower." Keefe ordered. 

"What? But i-"

"Get. In. The. Shower. Now." 

Sophie groaned and hopped in the shower. She heard clattering behind the curtain. Sophie got out of the shower and put on sweats and keefe's shirt. She walked into the kitchen.

"What the-" Sophie exclaimed.  

"Oh, heeey ,Foster" He smiled.

"Uhm, explain" She said, pointing too all the hair products on the floor.

"we're detangling your hair, sit" he said, pointing to the couch.

Sophie obeyed and sat down on the couch. Keefe walked in with 3 hair brushes, 2 hair oils, and his phone. 

"Keefe, why are you handing me your phone?" She asked. 

"Because, I want to listen to music, and you have fabulous music taste" He smiled. 

Sophie then opened her husbands phone and played 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift. Keefe then started detangling Sophie's hair and humming the song. He started grabbing chunks of her hair and Sophie started squirming. 

"Stop moving! I'm almost done!" Keefe ordered. 

Sophie sighed and stopped moving. 

Keefe grabbed a hair tie from his wrist. He started wearing them because Sophie would randomly need them and not have one. 

"And, done!" Keefe grinned proudfully while handing Sophie a mirror.

"Oh my God." Sophie gasped. Her hair was in the most intricate french braid. 

"I knew I shouldn't have, sorry, I'll take it out." Keefe frowned. 

"Stop it mister!" She smacked his hand. "I love it! I didn't know you could braid!" She hugged him.

"Yeah, thanks" He blushed. 

Sophie grabbed Keefe and kissed him passiontley. Man she was lucky. (does anyone else want a keefe??)

A/N

hey loves! i know this is superrrr short. but.... this was so sweeet. my friend helped me write this one sunday. (love you girly) anyways, thank you for 200 reads <3 please comment one shot ideas :3 also, raise your hand if u want a keefe *waits for whole sokeefe fandom to raise their hand* very well. we will find our keefe, one day *sighs* 

sophiescencen---> out

word count: 391 (including A/N)