♡𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠♡

a/n

hello loves!! this was requested by @Greenbean_123ean so now! i present to you! sick!!! wow that sounded a lot better in my head *sighs* oh well! enjoy the oneshot, *kicks* 

Sophie awoke to a pounding headache that morning. And a horrible sore throat. She found a note on her night stands.

good morning, my love! i went to the grocery store for somethings, be back soon, love you! <3

love,

keefe :)

Sophie jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. After throwing up last nights dinner, she slowly walked back to her room and laid down. 

Keefe came into my room while she was laying in bed. 

"It's 11 o'clock in the morning, you're still asleep? Are you alright? He asked with worry in his eyes. 

"I'm fine." Sophie said immediately regretting speaking. 

She looked up at him, he was staring at her, brows furrowed. He walked over to her and put his hand on her forehead. He quickly took it off, shaking it like I'd burnt him, saying 

"Jesus! You're head is burning up!!" He added "I can't say I'm believing this 'I'm fine' act going on." He said adding air quotes.

Sophie sighed.

Keefe walked over to the bathroom and returned with a thermometer. He placed it under he tongue. A few moments later he removed it and frowned.

"Soph, you have a fever of 103.4" He frowned

Sophie didn't reply, her throat still aching. 

Keefe went to the bathroom and returned with medicine, he forced her to take it and after she finished, he got on the bed and scooted closer to her.

"Keefe?" She said hoarsely.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Get out." She said.

"Excuse me?" Keefe said, semi offended. 

"I said go away, you can't get sick." She sighed. Keefe's response was grabbing Sophie's waist and pulling her closer. Sophie groaned in protest.

"Keefe! Please, get out! I can't have you getting sick!" She sneezed.

"Bless you" He giggled. (a/n, like a lil girl 🤭)

"Keefe, I swear." Sophie groaned, her throat still feeling like sandpaper.

"I'm not going to get sick, you baby. Just cuddle with me." He smirked.

"Fine." Sophie smiled softly.

The two stayed in bed watching movies all day. They watched 'Tangled' 'Turbo' 'Pride and Prejudice' and both 'Enola Holmes' movies. Sophie fell asleep after 'Turbo'. After finishing the second 'Enola Holmes' movie, it was dark. Keefe turned off the tv and joined Sophie in her slumber. The next morning, Sophie's throat didn't hurt as bad and she still had a tiny headache. She felt Keefe's forehead and low and behold, he was sick. Sophie chuckled at the fact.

"Sophie?" He whined while she got out of bed. "Stayyy with meee!" He whined. Sophie found it so cute he was whining so she joined him back in bed.

"You're an idiot, you know that right?" Sophie chuckled while playing with his hair.

"An idiot for you." He sighed. Sophie kissed his head. 

a/n

hellor again loves! should i do a part 2 but Keefe's version??

yes -->

no -->

anywayssss, thankss for reading <3 AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS, OH MY GOODNESS THATS AMAZING!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL SMMMM!!! thanks for readinggg!!

sophiescencen --> out

word count: 506(so short.......)

you're still here? woah! hai!! how's it going? you doing okay? you got thisss!! >:D

🐝

mr bee believes in you!!!! also, mr bee will be featured in every oneshot from now on!!!! so say hello!!

okay! now im out! later loves! >:3