♡𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨♡

a/n

hello my loves!! this is inspired by the spiderman movie :) enjoyy

*human au*

"Fosterrr!! Loook! It's a playground!!!" Keefe grinned excitedly. 

"You wanna go?" Sophie asked her 17 year old boyfriend.

"Can we?!" Keefe exclaimed

"Mhm!" Sophie grabbed her boyfriends arm and dragged him to the playground.

"Keefe." Sophie called him.

"Yes, love?" Keefe called out from the top of the playground. Sophie giggled at the sight of her 17 year old boyfriend acting like a toddler. 

"This playground is for children 12 and under." Sophie pointed out.

"I'm 12." Keefe got on his knees.

"Oh Keefe." Sophie rolled her eyes.

"Foster!! Looooook! Monkey bars!!!" Keefe squealed, hopping off of the ladder.

"I see." Sophie walked over to them.

"Keefe, how old are you?" Sophie asked.

"17." Keefe answered, investigating the sand.

"Then why are we at a playground Mr. 17 year old?" Sophie smirked.

"Uhh...because I'm 4 at heart." Keefe grinned and then threw sand at Sophie, instantly regretting it.

"Sorry!!" Keefe exclaimed, quickly getting up and running, Sophie chasing after him.

"Please! Spare me!" Keefe shouted.

"Never!" Sophie ran faster. Keefe climbed up the monkey bars and sat on the top.

"Yeah okay, you win, I am not climbing up there in a skirt." Sophie crossed her arms.

"And why not? Do you not want to flash the poor children." Keefe smirked.

"Because-KEEFE!!" Sophie realizing what he said.

"Sorry!" Keefe said, flipping upside down, legs hanging on the monkey bars.

"You know the Spiderman scene, where MJ kisses Spiderman upside down." Sophie moved closer to Keefe.

"Duh, it's so iconic and its our favorite scene." Keefe smirked and crossed his arms.

"Want to recreate it?" Sophie asked.

"Recrea-" Keefe was interrupted by Sophies kiss.

Sophie pulled back.

"I-wow." Keefe said, wiping his mouth, looking flustered.

"Again?" Sophie asked. "Just for test purposes."

"Sure!" Keefe said. And Sophie and him the closed the distance between them. Keefe hanging upside down and Sophie kissing him. 

"Aren't they so cute?" The elderly lady said from a bench.

"I miss when we were young." An elderly man, sitting next to his wife

The elderly couple watch the younger couple play happily. The memories.

a/n

EEEEEEPPPPP. MY SINGLE HEART MELTED HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO SWEEEETTTTTTTT AGHHHHHHHHHHHH. AND THE ELDERLY COUPLE, OMLLLLLLLLLLL. IM IN LOVEEEEEEEEE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT. HAVE A GREAT EVENING/DAY/AFTERNOON!!!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUU ALLLL SMMMMMM. THANK YOU FOR 2.1K READSSS!!!!

sophiescencen---> out

word count: 380 (idc how short it is, its still sweet af)