♡𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙮♡

a/n

hello loves *evily grins* i js want you to know, something is coming very soooon. i ain't saying when or what, but js be prepared >:D ALSO! KEEFE AND SOPHIE ARE DATING JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!! nowwwwww enjoy the oneshot *grabs popcorn* HEY! WHAT'RE YOU STILLL DOING HERE? GO ON, SCOOT!

tw: gore, cussing, blood?

The Neverseen are gone. The biggest battle has just went down. Gisela went to exile along with Fintan. There were no major injuries, mostly. Sophie had gotten severely hurt. She broke her ankle and had a deep gash. No one knew though. Sophie had done a very good job of keeping it hidden. Her gash was still in the process of healing, but it was nothing Sophie couldn't fix. Sometimes it looked black, but Sophie thought nothing of it. Her ankle was very painful though, it was a sharp agony when she walked. No one knew. And she wanted to keep it that way. 

A few weeks after the Neverseen were defeated, the Vackers held a party at Everglen to celebrate. Sophie's gash was on her thigh, so she needed a dress that would go to her knees. She didn't involve Biana because then she'd see the gash. She went with a light blue dress that went to her knees. Now for shoes. She should probably avoid heels, but she had ones that covered her ankle. So she wore them. She decided to wear some makeup, Vertina helped her.

"Why are you pale?" Vertina asked. Sophie had been feeling unwell that day. Very dizzy, but it was probably just excitement.

"Wow, wonderful compliment." Sophie remarked.

"Well, you look okay." Vertina sneered.

"I know." Sophie smirked.

Sophie then leaped to Everglen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆TiMe SkIp To EvErGlEn☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Sophiee!!" Biana greeted Sophie at the gates. "Hey are you feeling okay? You look really pale." 

"Gee thanks." Sophie smiled.

"But you look gorgeous!!" Biana hugged her. Her and Sophie started walking to the estate.

"Soph." Biana stopped.

"Yeah?" Sophie said nervously.

"Why are you limping?" She asked.

Shit, she wasn't even paying attention.

"Oh, its very hard to walk in these heels." Sophie chuckled.

"Ohh! I have a pair if you want!" 

"No! That's okay, thanks." Biana and her then continued. 

"Foster!!" Keefe said, running to Sophie and crushing her with a hug. Sophie stumbled back and landed on her ankle a little to hard. She winced.

"Are you okay?" Keefe asked concerned, rubbing his ankle.

"Fine." Sophie forced a smile.

"Sophie, you're really pale." Keefe said, feeling her forehead.

"I'm just tired." Sophie replied, moving out of Keefe's reach. 

Keefe side eyed her.

There were drinks, dancing, music. It was really pretty. Biana guided Sophie to a chair and she had never been so happy to sit. Her vision started getting blurry and she was feeling faint.

"Sophie." Biana said.

"Huh. Yeah?" Sophie stammered.

"You look like you're going to pass out." Biana said.