011

ADRENALINE — CHAPTER 11khai

khai

5th november 2023
phoebes point of view

gigi and i sit down on her cream couch, which is layered with blankets, most likely the result of having a 3 year old.

"so, i want to hear all about that australian piece of meat you're seeing" gigi grins, "gigi!" i laugh, not used to her putting things so bluntly.

"what? i'm a 28 year old mom" she reasons "the most exciting thing that's happened to me all week is zayn making waffles yesterday morning."

i hear a "hey!" from the kitchen, zayn's bradford accent echoing through the hall.

"sorry" she yells back, making me giggle.

"anyways, tell me everything about the new boyfriend" she continues "how long have you been going out? have you had sex? have you said 'i love you'? have you-" i cut her off.

"slow down, gigi" i laugh "he's not my boyfriend. we hooked up on halloween then he made me dinner the night before last."

"he made you dinner?" she asks.

"it's not that big of a deal" i shrug, she shakes her head in disagreement.

"if zayn had made me dinner we might still be going out" she says. "you know i can hear you?" zayn yells from the kitchen.

gigi ignores him and pokes more at the jacob situation "so you guys haven't actually had sex yet?" she asks, i shake my head.

"we went skinny dipping in his pool after dinner though" i tell her, her jaw practically drops to the floor.

"okay that's the hottest thing i've ever heard. you went skinny dipping on the first date?" she asks.

before i can answer khai comes hurdling down the stairs in red and white stipe pyjamas, and an expensive looking camera around her neck.

"phoebe!" she yells as she runs up on the couch.

"khai!" i yell back "when did you get so grown up?"

zayn comes in from the kitchen "hey pheebs" he says, "hi" i respond. zayn and i have always had a nice friendship, i can look past the fact that he's from yorkshire.

"khai that's my camera!" he tells off the girl sitting next to me, reaching to get the camera off her neck, she shakes her head and begins running away from him, he chases her down the hall and back into the kitchen, gigi and i laugh at the small interaction.

"so when are you going out again?" gigi asks me, taking a sip off her red wine from the coffee table.

i shrug "he didn't ask me out again."

she rolls her eyes, like she has to explain everything to me "normally you have to ask them out the second time... there's no point in waiting around for these stupid boys."

"i'm not good at this dating thing" i tell her, she gives me the 'i know' expression.

"ask him out" she instructs me, using her serious mum voice.

i shake my head "nu uh" "yuh huh" she responds.

"can one of you help me with dessert?" zayn yells from the kitchen, i take that opportunity quickly and jump up from the couch.

"we're not done with this conversation, young lady" i hear gigi yell from the living room as i go down the hall into the kitchen, leaving my phone on the couch.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

instagram

 @gigihadid auntie pheebs @phoeberaynott

liked by zayn, jacobelordi and 1,234,829 others

username she's gonna be the best mom

phoeberaynott she's mine now
phoeberaynott acc nvm she got hungry and doesn't want my world famous vodka pasta you can have her back

username cuties

username khai is so big already!!

username jacob stalking what she's tagged in he's just like me fr
username he's definitely imagining what their kids would be like

username imagine being khai like you get to call phoebe raynott, bella hadid, blake lively, etc your aunts

view all 10,679 comments

5th november 2023

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

instagram dms

phoebe raynott
hi jacob, this is phoebe's friend, gigi. i think you guys should ice cream at john's in los feliz, phoebe loves it there, tomorrow at 3, sound good? she'll see you there

jacob elordi
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

t's notes
okay ahhh i really like this chapter, i wanted to include gigi and zayn a bit because i love them!! and i wanted to show that phoebe has friends other than isabel lmao
—tabs