018

ADRENALINE — CHAPTER 18ready for it

ready for it...?

14th november 2023
phoebe's point of view

i use my ring finger to cover jacob's drunken laughs as we stumble back into the hotel room.

his lips waste no time connecting to mine, his teeth tugging on my bottom lip.

my hand trails up to his hair and tugs it in reflex, causing him to let out a groan into my mouth.

i can feel him hard against me as we stumble back to the bed, him falling ontop of me.

his giant ass body crushes mine in a comforting way, like a warm hug, his lips never leave mine.

"can i have you?" he mumbles against my lips, i respond with an enthusiastic nod.

he wastes no time pulling off my shirt before pulling off his own, revealing his firm abs and birthmark.

he groans when he looks at my black lace bra, his lips moving from mine down my chest, immediately tugging on the skin with his teeth, enough to bring a little pain to the sensitive area.

his large hands work on unclipping the bra as his lips work with the skin that's already revealed.

he throws the bra off the bed and looks at my bare chest, before sucking on my nipple slightly, enough to make my back arch and my hands to tug his hair.

his lips rejoin with mine, his tongue dancing with my own, my hands slide down to his jeans, blindly tugging at the buttons, trying to get them undone.

he takes the hint and removes his hands from my ribs and down to his jeans, unbuttoning the buttons and sliding them off.

i look down slightly as my own hands move down to my jeans, taking them off, i see there's two large hand prints on either side of my ribcage and a hickey on my right breast.

i see him smirk slightly as he notices them too.

before i can process what's happening he's on he's knees in front of the bed, in between my legs.

his finger gently rubs against the white lace material of my panties

"you're so wet, pheebs" he whispers quietly and looks up at me.

i respond with a desperate nod and an 'mhm'.

his large hands softly tug on the material from my hips, before sliding them down my legs, before placing either one on his shoulders.

his lips tease at my upper right thigh, my back arches and i let out a moan as his breath hovers over the area i need him the most.

his lips direct to my upper left thigh, tugging on the skin gently with his tease, causing me to squirm a little, he keeps me still by firmly placing his hands on my hips.

"please" i manage to squirm out the words in a begging form, he looks up at me with a smirk.

his left hand removes itself from my left hip and instead traces gently around my upper thigh.

his breath hovers over me slightly, before the sweet euphoria of his lips pressed against my-

my entire body shoves itself upright as i wake up from my peaceful dream.

i groan as i notice my surroundings, a hotel room in denver, with jacob nowhere in sight, a small alarm clock on my bedside table reading '3:01am'.

i roll my eyes as i bury my head back into my pillow, begging my mind silently to let me fall back into the dream.

after 10 or so minutes of me tossing and turning, i decide to give up on sleep.

i roll out of my bed and grab the 'i heart salt lake city' hoodie jacob had bought for me yesterday, before our drive down to denver, from the desk chair.

i pull it over my shoulders for warmth and turn on a nightlight.

in the dimly lit room i can see the hotel paper from berlin on the desk.

i wrote the words 'ready for it...?' on a small piece of hotel paper over a year ago in berlin, it's one of the many random collection of words i've written down, having some form of hope it could be a song lyric.

'ready for it...?' is the only lyric i've written drunkingly or tiredly that i think could have any real potential, so i take it with me wherever i go.

i walk over to the small hotel mini fridge, my body cringing at the cold wooden floors against my feet.

i hum a random tune as i crouch down by the mini fridge.

i grab a diet coke cane and continue humming the tune softly.

i think for a couple seconds of what song it is, i've basically listened to every song under the sun and i'm normally pretty good at remembering songs, but this one i just can't think of.

i walk over to the guitar in the corner of the room and string the lyrics along, matching it to my hum.

after 10 minutes i finally have a small piece of a song i'm proud of.

"in the middle of the night, in my dreams, you should see the things we do, baby, mmm"

"in the middle of the night, in my dreams, i know i'm gonna be with you so i take my time...
are you ready for it...?'

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

t's notes
first smutty chapter, idk how i feel about it, anyways i've got a story plan i'm just so unsure about how to execute it, also 12k reads? thank you smmmm <3 warning that from here on out there will be other smut chapters, if ur not okay with that do not read !! i'm also very aware you can't write a song that quickly, or on your own like that but for the sake of the story let's just say phoebe can
— tabs